New Bags at Revolve - Eros Pearl and Cherie Double Cream

Joslla

May 17, 2007
New bags at Revolve. Never seen the Eros in Pearl before, description says its embossed leather. I'm not a big fan of Eros, now if that Pearl came in the form of a MAC, I'd snap it up straightaway!

Wow, I'm really feeling the Pearl, surprisingly (wasn't a huge fan of the Eros beforehand) - looks like the perfect little grab-and-go bag for winter. Or for all seasons actually!

The Cheri I think I prefer in the tri-color, but it's quite pretty! Looks a lot like the Rendezvous with handles & squared edges.

I'm really liking Pearl! there doesn't seem to be any pink in the leather but I imagine that's just the way it's been photographed?!?!

^ The Eros is a simpler design, so maybe it looks "cheap" because it has a thin leather strap as opposed to the chain, and no prominent hardware or buckles? I like how simple and understated it is - will finish a casual outfit off well :smile:

Last edited:
is this the same pinkish peal we saw on K.C.'s MAB before? it doesn't seem to have any pink in it..

I'm pretty sure this issue has been tossed around here a long while ago, but since the only photo of Pearl that anyone has seen is KC's bag, I don't know if we figured it out. I never really thought that the bag had a pink tone to it, but the reflection(sort of) of her hoodie on the bag.