New bags at Luna Boston!

Status
Not open for further replies.
soooo whose mesh bag pics are accurate?? or are there 2 different styles of this mesh bag? (it's possible!)

MOB's description of this bag reads "removable black leather shoulder strap" which sounds like the one at Saks!

Aack! MOB just changed their description to read "Removable chain shoulder strap & tassel " - now it sounds like LB's version!

Last edited:
IIOS, did you get your bag with the Saks F&F code?

No, I tried it and it came up as "invalid". I guess a few other tpf'ers tried it as well and it didn't work for them either.

Saks has the Spend Some/Get Some thing going on right now (till the 16th), so I would be surprised if they would overlap that with a F&F code as well.

Buuut...I just saw LB's video on FB and they showed the Mesh Rocker. I do indeed hate the chain, but the bag itself does look a bit, uh, blingy when you see it in action! So unless it's love at first sight, it's going back. I do think the black leather strap will tone it down a bit though.

Ladies, I need some advice!!! I really want to order the Covet Rocker, but I can't decide whether to get Grape or Teal Alligator... I like both, but love the color Teal more than Grape. However I've never been a big fan of embossed leathers. But maybe it is okay in small doses... what do you think?:thinking:

Has anyone seen the plain teal leather in person? The pictures make it looks super soft and a little more green than aqua, which is the only one is that color family I've seen in person. If it really is as soft as it looks, there are a couple I'm gonna be drooling over.

Ladies, I need some advice!!! I really want to order the Covet Rocker, but I can't decide whether to get Grape or Teal Alligator... I like both, but love the color Teal more than Grape. However I've never been a big fan of embossed leathers. But maybe it is okay in small doses... what do you think?:thinking:

This embossed leather is nice and pliable, judging from my coin purse. I would get it!
I already ordered the black alli Covet too!

Status
Not open for further replies.