New bags and SA's

When I go inside the store i deal with whoever gets to me first.
One thing about being in Hawaii is that if you don't look like a tourist, they won't give you the time of day when you go in high end stores:shrugs: .
Whe I bought my first Hermes item which is the Kelly, I dealt with the one that greeted me first. Mind you, I was in that store for a good ten minutes before anybody approached me because I look like a local which I am.
I have dealt with him eversince because he always happens to be there when I am there.
When I came in another time that he was off, a young lady helped me out and has been the one to call me when a bag that I am interested in comes in.
Eversince then, I have been into the store several times and most of the SA's know me already and would be ready to help me, which was not the case when I first walked in the store.
So, I do not stick with one although I buy most of the items between two SA's but if they are not there, I don't wait for them. I get what I want from anybody who is ready to give me help.

koukanamiya, I've noticed your Hermes posts for awhile ... you really need to get a new store/SA! They seem to treat you so poorly. Don't take that from them. Get your dream birkin where you can find it, okay? :flowers:
Kou, you know what? Sonya took the words right out of my mouth. From your posts I gathered that your store doesn't serve you that great...I don't see why you should stay loyal to them when they're that crappy. You really need a new store/SA :yes: