New bag!

karyn6277

May 24, 2007
Hi! I got a new bag from Bal NY. My friend gets a discount there and I asked her to get me a black brief. Here's the thing - you guys always say "I have an '05 caramel twiggy" or whatever, and I want to keep track the year and color of all of my bags from now on - I didn't keep track of the year or color names of my first few. . .

So here's what it says on the tag. Can you translate? I don't know what any of this means!

2007 Sac
Cuir Agneau Pleine Fleur Aniline
Textile Doublure Bijouterie Laiton

Huh??? :smile: Thanks.

Attachments

• MyPicture.jpg
    MyPicture.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 330
2007 Sac
Cuir Agneau Pleine Fleur Aniline
Textile Doublure Bijouterie Laiton

i haven't found the thread that might contain the translation but i can tell you the only difference seems to be the type of leather: there's Agneau (lamb) and Chevre (goat).

my s/s07 white city's tag is exactly the same except the leather is Chevre.

Thanks, Glossie! I took her out last night for her first night on the town and when we sat down at dinner next to a lady with her new YSL bag, I have to say, I liked mine SO much better! :smile:
My husband gets such a kick out of my bag recognition. At dinner I was like "to the left, Hermes, 15 grand. To the right, YSL, 2 grand". He said - "#1, I can't believe women spend so much money on purses, and #2 - I can't believe you can spot them like that"! Ha, it's a sickness.

bal newbie - yep, 30%. Amazing, right? :smile: It took me forever to get her to go, though.

ladybugfreckle - no, not OH, I live in LA, but I work on films, so I travel a lot. I just lived in NY for 3 months, came home yesterday, go to Vegas today for 2 weeks, and then go to Vancouver until January! Ooph! :smile:

Thanks, Glossie! I took her out last night for her first night on the town and when we sat down at dinner next to a lady with her new YSL bag, I have to say, I liked mine SO much better! :smile:
My husband gets such a kick out of my bag recognition. At dinner I was like "to the left, Hermes, 15 grand. To the right, YSL, 2 grand". He said - "#1, I can't believe women spend so much money on purses, and #2 - I can't believe you can spot them like that"! Ha, it's a sickness.

:lol: for me, i'm better at spotting knock-offs. ooh can you CP bbags for me please? just kidding! if you manage to find out what the rest translates to, pls share with us here. your bag's a beauty btw :smile: