New bag

clydekiwi

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
Hello
I recently purchased this Niki medium from saks.com NOT the outlet and i was reading posts where saks.com sells fake. Now im paranoid. It said it shipped directly from vendor and came with a box and authentication card. Should I return it and buy directly from ysl website? Also, it’s vintage leather with a shine. Does anyone have experience on how the shine will age? Thanks 😊

Attachments

• IMG_0672.jpeg
    IMG_0672.jpeg
    235.6 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0671.jpeg
    IMG_0671.jpeg
    205.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Reactions: Caisah
I would trust Saks just as much as any other department store that sells luxury goods. Is it possible someone could return a fake, and it be sold…sure. Is it likely…no. These Niki’s are patent crinkled leather, so they’ll be shiny. They’re pretty durable imo. The biggest point of wear on these are the leather covered logos.

I would trust Saks just as much as any other department store that sells luxury goods. Is it possible someone could return a fake, and it be sold…sure. Is it likely…no. These Niki’s are patent crinkled leather, so they’ll be shiny. They’re pretty durable imo. The biggest point of wear on these are the leather covered logos.
Thank you 😊. I called Ysl directly and they said saks is a reputable seller and ship directly from there vendor. I get paranoid when i read these things especially on a high priced item

Hello
I recently purchased this Niki medium from saks.com NOT the outlet and i was reading posts where saks.com sells fake. Now im paranoid. It said it shipped directly from vendor and came with a box and authentication card. Should I return it and buy directly from ysl website? Also, it’s vintage leather with a shine. Does anyone have experience on how the shine will age? Thanks 😊
O like 2nd