New bag for xmas! To keep or not 7 days to decide

albee

Jan 23, 2009
Ive been looking at this bag for a while... What do u think? It looks more lilac now i got it home. keeper? Or go for something else...if so which bag? X

Attachments

• image-3803034887.png
    image-3803034887.png
    950.7 KB · Views: 604
What do you feel about it? If your questioning it maybe its not the one for you :thinking:

I would have to agree--it is such a personal choice and clearly, we love all the Bal Bags-
but it sounds like it is not quite what you wanted-
I would return it and wait for the perfect fit!

It will happen-- just give it a little time-

I have always been a ghw fan but i do agree silver would be cute. I saw it in the pink with shw which looked cute but pink is not practical for me.

I do love the bag after getting it out again. maybe she is a keeper... ;) thanks ladies

If you have to ask on whether to keep or not, then you should definitely NOT. My steadfast rule on Bals...LOVE at first sight or don't keep it. The color, combo, style...all of it has to make your heart skip a beat.

I'm not a fan, gotta admit, although all Bals are pretty. But it must give you butterflies to warrant keeping it, think of it almost like a marriage! You wouldn't marry someone you weren't sure about! For this price, a Bal bag must be perfect!

I'm in the UK, I was adamant I wanted a Papyrus City in the old GSH but none were available anywhere in the UK anymore. I looked EVERYWHERE for an alternative but didn't fall in love with any other Bal as much as that one so in the end I went to the effort of shipping a new one from Bal in Italy and now she's finally here, I do not regret any of it! I wake up and when I see her, she makes me smile. When I catch a glimpse of me carrying her in a mirror, I still revel at how perfect she is for me. If your Bal doesn't make you feel like that, EXCHANGE or wait until you find something that does.