New B Bag Colors for Fall??

IrisCole

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Does anyone know when (or if!) Fendi is releasing new B Bag colors for fall? I know it's only August, but I haven't seen hide nor hair of them yet, and I have seen a lot of the other new fall bags. I do hope they're not discontinuing that style!!

Hi! I'm a Fendi SA and I can maybe help you clarify that...but do you mean the Fendi B bag or the Fendi Doctor B bag? The Doctor B came out with a few new colors...

Hi! I'm a Fendi SA and I can maybe help you clarify that...but do you mean the Fendi B bag or the Fendi Doctor B bag? The Doctor B came out with a few new colors...

I am curious. Are new colors coming for the B Bags? What Fendi do you work at? I am in the market for an SA to help me hunt down certain styles and call or contact me whenever there is a sale or they have something amazing in.

Hi, I'm an SA in California. I am email you the store number if you're interested in the B bags. Please send me a private message. Again, the new Doctor Bs come in a variety of colors, from sky blue to taupe. But the B bags with buckles are more rare. Please let me know.