New Archival Collection

Jan 29, 2014
Hope everyone had a great Holiday! Has anyone seen the new Archival Collection with the Canteen bags and Willis? I love how understated and vintage they look!

I especially like the hunter green colour!Screenshot_20181226-212607_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20181226-212648_Chrome.jpg

I have the new Willis in hunter green and it's gorgeous! I love the style of the Canteen but would like my phone to fit in the outside pocket--and it doesn't! (But just barely.) Which is okay, it saves me money! Otherwise, that would be in my closet as it's a perfect Disney park bag!

Reactions: TangerineKandy

Attachments

• 9886 avenue bag.jpg
    9886 avenue bag.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 589
I have the new Willis in hunter green and it's gorgeous! I love the style of the Canteen but would like my phone to fit in the outside pocket--and it doesn't! (But just barely.) Which is okay, it saves me money! Otherwise, that would be in my closet as it's a perfect Disney park bag!
It looks gorgeous! Would you mind taking a few photos of it so we can see the colour in real life? Is the interior the same canvas material that's in the center pocket of the rogues? I'm wondering if the willis is a tad bigger than I'd like. I really like the look of it. The canteen bags look great as well. Thanks for the heads up on the exterior pocket! Thanks for your comment!

It looks gorgeous! Would you mind taking a few photos of it so we can see the colour in real life? Is the interior the same canvas material that's in the center pocket of the rogues? I'm wondering if the willis is a tad bigger than I'd like. I really like the look of it. The canteen bags look great as well. Thanks for the heads up on the exterior pocket! Thanks for your comment!
Exterior shots here: https://forum.purseblog.com/index.php?posts/32776108

Interior shots further down the same thread. Interior is canvas, yes.

Reactions: TangerineKandy
I ordered the Canteen Crossbody in Blossom on the 26th - ****** was 14% and I couldn’t resist. I’ve been looking for a small pink bag and this comes at a much more palatable price point than the LV Blanche BB I’ve been eyeing.

I really have enough bags at this point; I managed to resist a Diorama WOC that I love because I just don’t think I’d get the wear out of it.

I’m trying hard to be pragmatic about my bag purchases; I have 20 and already don’t rotate enough because I move into a favourite and wear it a few weeks.

I ordered the Canteen Crossbody in Blossom on the 26th - ****** was 14% and I couldn’t resist. I’ve been looking for a small pink bag and this comes at a much more palatable price point than the LV Blanche BB I’ve been eyeing.

I really have enough bags at this point; I managed to resist a Diorama WOC that I love because I just don’t think I’d get the wear out of it.

I’m trying hard to be pragmatic about my bag purchases; I have 20 and already don’t rotate enough because I move into a favourite and wear it a few weeks.
I also choose a favourite and use it for weeks! That hunter green is calling to me though! Haha