New and Upcoming Carly colors...

Haha, sure - thats the only one I would be interested in!
YEP... figures right? Because right when I saw this thread, I was thinking to myself, "geez, I wonder if the WINE is available right now", and sure enough the gal on the phone from JAX said there isn't even a code or any type of info stating that it is being made, she said its not goin to be...

I don't know.....sometimes the customer service people in Jax don't know what's going on. We will just wait and see what happens!It might be too far away for them to even be told about it.

are these colors limited to certain countries or will be available all around the world like ASIA? are they limited edition?
i think of have a large Carly as my 1st ever Coach recently or shall i just wait ??;)
I did some poking around today at work and discovered that by January, there will be several more color additions to the leather Carly family...as of right now they are only coming out with these colors in the Large Carly, but I'm sure they'll be available in the regular Carly size...

Wine (hardware color unspecified)
Brass/Plum (available to order now and will be part of the new floorset coming out after Sept. 25)
Brass/Clay (release date unspecified)
Brass/Bamboo (release date unspecified)
Silver/Lilac (release date unspecified)...

There you have it ladies....

Even though I am an SA myself, I'm going to have to agree that even people a JAX don't know what they're talking about. I find coach rumors come to be true more often than not.

I wonder what the bamboo will be like...perhaps like the bottle green in the legacy line? or maybe a brighter green? or maybe brown like bamboo stalks...