new additions and 2010 family pic!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i have finally gotten around to getting my pictures off of my new camera. i have taken a TON of pictures and have gotten some new additions over these six months or so...here we go :biggrin:
    starting w/the additions...vortex large jet in grey

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• jet.JPG
      jet.JPG
      File size:
      193.4 KB
      Views:
    • jet2.jpg
      jet2.jpg
      File size:
      192.3 KB
      Views:
    • jet3.JPG
      jet3.JPG
      File size:
      191.8 KB
      Views:
    • jet4.JPG
      jet4.JPG
      File size:
      195 KB
      Views:
    • jet5.JPG
      jet5.JPG
      File size:
      179.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Gorgeous. bring on the rest.

3. interior of the vortex jet and i loved that one so much and fell in love w/spaceys alyona i had to get another!
    black vortex alyona

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. dana and chelsea from the petals collection

dana
    [​IMG]
    chelsea
    [​IMG]

together:smile:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. thanks for bearing w/me you know i'm slow:P

mixed chain and nappa petrol stam :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. For the love of all that is holy, S, you CANNOT post your family pic here. It will cause all of the MJ tPFers around the world to drop unconscious simultaneously, and there will be a new phenomenon in the world known as "MJ Overload Syndrome." Your collection is by far my favorite, and I am in *awe* of absolutely everything you own. :faint:

Could I please come over someday and just look at your sea of impeccably-chosen designer handbags? :P

7. :tup::tup:

8. ohhh my gawd... :faint:

9. Wow Grace they are stunning, lets see more.

10. ok family pics now!

we have here:
    dana, military hudson, chestnut hudson, navy kate, vortex alyona, red memphis robert leslie, grey virna
    army lil lou, yogurt venetia, clay stardust cecilia, faded alum. huge hillier, striping bowler, beige snakeskin alyona, sky mercer peet, ivory mercer flap
    grey wrath, navy ginny, isaac, brown dbl. strap satchel, vortex jet, elephant seventies satchel
    taupe mika, chelsea, mixed chain, grey cecilia, sweet punk debbie, sweet punk sid, danuta, stef, chili trish bowler, smoke capra, petrol stam, graphite sporty tote and grey quilted venetia
    stefani, shark grey cubie, dk brown capra, bordeaux dbl strap satchel, navy venetia, sunburst stam, bark venetia and metallic grey stam!
    [​IMG]

grey tootsie, stones clutch, mbmj clutch (?), rolls clutch, stones clutch, thrash, rad, dark grey eugenie, sweet punk cosmetic, black quilted cosmetic, dark grey flat case, fuchsia flat case, blue flat case, violet marky, grey LZW, washed rose cosmetic, metallic grey LZW, white LZW, nude LZW, metallic pink LZW, embossed snakeskin SD LZW, graphite ZC, light grey ZC, blue SD keypouch, mbmj keypouch, miss marc keypouch and black flap wallet
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

11. sorry i could not find my list with all the names of the bags!! closeup pics now...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. :faint:
    you have an absolutely amazing collection! its stunning!

13. :faint: WOW!!! Absolutely gorgeous collection, Grace7 !!
    With so many beauties, how do you choose which to carry everyday ?

14. I DIE!! :faint:

*speechless*

15. The dana and chelsea are soooo amazing I have no words. I think I like the dana a bit more, but the chelsea seems more practical. Heck, I guess that's why there was a need to get both!

AMAZING.