New Addiction - Juicy Couture Charms

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think I want to get the banana split charm next. Its a toss up between the pear and that one, but I feel like the banana split will go faster.

2. leema183 : now you have me wanting a treasure chest charm. :drool:

3. LOL, we SO think alike! I am attracted to almost all of the pave charms. I LOVE your chocolate cake. I definitely want that guy next as well as the pink martini! :drinkup:

4. OOH i really like the coconut drink one! I love all summery type charms :cool:

5. Definitely get the banana split first, I've seen the pear more than that one. I got the banana split a few months ago (it came out when the taxi cab and the martini did) but I've seen the pear in Nordstrom's a few times.

6. I vote for the banana split over the pear too :yes:

7. OMG! My bf came to visit me yesterday and surprised me with the beehive charm. Its so cute I love it. Does anyone else have it?

8. thanks, ilovetokidoki! the treasure chest is VERY cute. You must get one too!
    And thanks, Coach Superfan - the coconut drink is one of my favourites too ...
    Here is the other one that was missing from my pics. And I didn't have a picture of the cute mail in the mailbox so I'm posting that one again.
    Thanks, Rebecca - I'd say the mailbox is one of my favourites, but then I just told Coach Superfan the coconut drink was. :shame:

Attached Files:

9. shasha17a - you must post pics of the beehive charm! :yes:

10. ^ I saw those online, and it's pretty cute! Would love to see more pics!

11. I will post pics this weekend.

12. hi ladies! may i ask a couple questions about the juicy charms? i am considering the bracelet and some charms for a gift. what age are you gals and do you think that these are appropriate for a certain age group? they look super cute online but i have not seen any personally. since you seem to be buying multiples i assume the quality is as good as it looks in pictures. thanks!

13. ^I think any age group can wear these! I have my own collection and my mom has some as well!
    She's in her 50's and loves them, I got her the egg charm for Easter and I just managed to find the pumpkin charm for her! Not sure when I'll give that to her...I was disappointed last year because I was going to get the last one I saw at Nordstrom, but he was missing a rhinestone in his eye. :sad:

Anyway the quality is great, sometimes you do have to be careful of the stones though so they don't get knocked out.

14. I bought my little cousin these for Christmas but now looking at everyones charms I think I might have to buy myself one too.
    Is 24 too old to be wearing this???

15. thanks lvbabydoll! i think they look super cute and i love the ones that open and have things inside. i fit in your mothers age category but i like them. i am glad you mentioned the stones as i had considered that when i saw them. do you think them too fragile to use other than a pendant? i had been considering them for a bracelet but that may not be good? i read some are using them on zippers and handbags do you think this is safe for the stones? i am not sure how careful the young girl will be. thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.