New Addiction - Juicy Couture Charms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda want the Pear too, just b/c it is a pave charm. :shame: They are so sparkly .
Here are my 2 New charms.
Chocolate Cake charm
JuicyChocolateCake.jpg

and puffed Pave Heart
JuicyPuffedPaveHeart.jpg

Thank you .

I am getting the pink martini soon. I can't wait.

LOL, we SO think alike! I am attracted to almost all of the pave charms. I LOVE your chocolate cake. I definitely want that guy next as well as the pink martini! :drinkup:

I think I want to get the banana split charm next. Its a toss up between the pear and that one, but I feel like the banana split will go faster.

Definitely get the banana split first, I've seen the pear more than that one. I got the banana split a few months ago (it came out when the taxi cab and the martini did) but I've seen the pear in Nordstrom's a few times.

thanks, ilovetokidoki! the treasure chest is VERY cute. You must get one too!
And thanks, Coach Superfan - the coconut drink is one of my favourites too ...
Here is the other one that was missing from my pics. And I didn't have a picture of the cute mail in the mailbox so I'm posting that one again.
Thanks, Rebecca - I'd say the mailbox is one of my favourites, but then I just told Coach Superfan the coconut drink was. :shame:

Attachments

• CharmBox1.jpg
    CharmBox1.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 185
  • CharmBox2.jpg
    CharmBox2.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 219
  • Mailbox1.jpg
    Mailbox1.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 153
  • Mailbox2.jpg
    Mailbox2.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 193
hi ladies! may i ask a couple questions about the juicy charms? i am considering the bracelet and some charms for a gift. what age are you gals and do you think that these are appropriate for a certain age group? they look super cute online but i have not seen any personally. since you seem to be buying multiples i assume the quality is as good as it looks in pictures. thanks!

^I think any age group can wear these! I have my own collection and my mom has some as well!
She's in her 50's and loves them, I got her the egg charm for Easter and I just managed to find the pumpkin charm for her! Not sure when I'll give that to her...I was disappointed last year because I was going to get the last one I saw at Nordstrom, but he was missing a rhinestone in his eye. :sad:

Anyway the quality is great, sometimes you do have to be careful of the stones though so they don't get knocked out.

^I think any age group can wear these! I have my own collection and my mom has some as well!
She's in her 50's and loves them, I got her the egg charm for Easter and I just managed to find the pumpkin charm for her! Not sure when I'll give that to her...I was disappointed last year because I was going to get the last one I saw at Nordstrom, but he was missing a rhinestone in his eye. :sad:

Anyway the quality is great, sometimes you do have to be careful of the stones though so they don't get knocked out.

thanks lvbabydoll! i think they look super cute and i love the ones that open and have things inside. i fit in your mothers age category but i like them. i am glad you mentioned the stones as i had considered that when i saw them. do you think them too fragile to use other than a pendant? i had been considering them for a bracelet but that may not be good? i read some are using them on zippers and handbags do you think this is safe for the stones? i am not sure how careful the young girl will be. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.