New '41 bags

Butterlite

Art Is Everywhere
O.G.
Jan 10, 2009
Hi everyone,

I noticed that Nordstrom has some 1941 bags that are not on the Coach website. I think their version of the dinky is a department store only release; it's the smaller size with the fancier leather and chain strap, and it costs $350. They also have a color block saddle bag 23 that is really pretty. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458959237.995329.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1458959254.072224.jpg

PS. I called JAX to ask them about these bags and they said there are some fun new colors and prints coming out for summer and fall. She said the end of April/beginning of May should have some really nice things in it. I'm excited to see what's new. Does anyone have any other info or pictures? I personally never got the hang of drill downs.

I'm new to this, but I did notice this, too. I love that orange(?) dinky its beautiful.

I just got done purchasing five things from coach so I'm done for a very long time...EXCEPT I'm currently waiting for the black-reddish tea rose applique dinky that was in that prefall 2016 post on here. Which, I believe the orange dinky appears to be included in the post. The SA at my store said the bag may be coming out around August (they didn't seem like they were too sure, though). I'm impatient and do hope it comes out later in spring or summer.

x: I would love to hear more info, too.