New 2016 Louis Vuitton Bags

Hi - I actually bought the matching Speedy 20 with the studs in Gris and it's looks very chic! Very neutral color for Fall/Winter. The Gris is actually a more muted grey then the metallic look you see on the website. Same features as the other Speedy20 with the front pocket. The Empreinte with studs in Gris also come in two other styles; Saint-Germain BB and Pouchette Saint Germain where the interior is the suede not fabric like the Speedy 20. Here are some photos. View attachment 3492783 View attachment 3492785 View attachment 3492786 View attachment 3492787

This is surprisingly beautiful [emoji5]

Reactions: Okparkit
Hi - I actually bought the matching Speedy 20 with the studs in Gris and it's looks very chic! Very neutral color for Fall/Winter. The Gris is actually a more muted grey then the metallic look you see on the website. Same features as the other Speedy20 with the front pocket. The Empreinte with studs in Gris also come in two other styles; Saint-Germain BB and Pouchette Saint Germain where the interior is the suede not fabric like the Speedy 20. Here are some photos. View attachment 3492783 View attachment 3492785 View attachment 3492786 View attachment 3492787

Amazing! Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: Okparkit
Love this!

I bought this but need your opinion. Is it crazy for $3400? I have until Sunday to decide if I keep or not. Thanks in advance for your opinions. It is rare and extremely limited.

I do love it but it's monogram for that price.

View attachment 3493456
It's a beautiful unique bag, do you love it 100%? I don't think it's crazy because it's a le piece, but if it were my decision I would go for an all leather bag for that price. Just my opinion. [emoji4]

I bought this but need your opinion. Is it crazy for $3400? I have until Sunday to decide if I keep or not. Thanks in advance for your opinions. It is rare and extremely limited.

View attachment 3493456
It's the craftmanship on this beauty, and as mentioned a limited edition piece. Love the reverse monogram and all the fine details of this bag, but if you're not 100% on it then you probable need to take it back. For me it's one of the few LE pieces that I've really liked in awhile. With that said, I don't have one and once I thought about it fitting my needs and would it be something I'd use and be comfortable with....I forgot all about it until I just saw your thread. Don't keep it just because it's hard to get or an LE, you gotta love it and know you'll carry it and will fit your needs. Even if it's not an everyday bag, but more a weekend or special occasion, you still have to love it.

View attachment 3493456
The only opinion that matters is your own. If you have reservations about the bag, return it and get something else that sings to you. If the bag is meant for you, you won't have any regrets.

IMHO, it's a gorgeous bag, but like you stated, I would also have a hard time spending so much on monogram.

Good luck!

Quite lovely!!

View attachment 3493456
I say KEEP! I thought that way about my shopper Pallas and it's mono but I like that no one has it and I do use it quiet often.

View attachment 3493456

I saw this last week and played around with it a little with the SA...I just couldn't wrap my head around it lol...it's...unique! Not for everyone I'd say, and I found it to be not very user friendly, like getting in and out of it seemed hard [emoji848]

View attachment 3493456

I absolutely adore the reverse mono and think the bag is gorgeous... I did hear in one review however that this bag was quite fussy to get in and out of....

View attachment 3493456
It's pretty but for that price there are other bags I would prefer. No disrespect, we all have different tastes.

View attachment 3493456
I love that bag! I think its the same one I read a thread about 3 months, taylor swift possibly carrying that bag. I loved it but read the hesitations people felt about it. I think if its functional for you and you love it, id for sure keep it!

louis-vuitton-lockme-ii-bb-handbags--M42866_PM2_Front%20view.jpg

LOCKME II BB
M42866

louis-vuitton-lockme-ii-soft-leather--M42863_PM2_Front%20view.jpg

LOCKME II

M42863

louis-vuitton-lockme-backpack-handbags--M42868_PM2_Front%20view.jpg

LOCKME BACKPACK

M42868

louis-vuitton-montaigne-bb-monogram-empreinte-leather-handbags--M51727_PM2_Front%20view.jpg

MONTAIGNE BB

M51727

louis-vuitton-saint-germain-bb-monogram-empreinte-leather-handbags--M51730_PM2_Front%20view.jpg

SAINT GERMAIN BB
M51730

Last edited: