Neverfull -- why can't I quit you??!!

img

Life is short. Buy the bag.
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
As many of you know, I am over my Mono NF! I have carried her almost exclusively for the last year. I often agonoize over getting another "big/tote" style bag and almost purchased Monty GM the other day.

The problem is....I just can't bring myself to get rid of her (not sell her, just transfer to another bag). She is so darn practical and functional!

For example........

The other day I went to LV with my 5 year old son. We spent the day at the mall and stopped at McDonald's on the way home. When we got to the house, I dumped his Happy Meal and car toys into NF and away we went!

Later, we met with our accountant and he gave us all of our tax documents which I then tucked neatly into NF.

That night I went grocery shopping for a few small dinner items and forgot my resuable shopping bag. No problem, I tucked the groceries into NF!

YOU SEE??? She is always there for me!! UGH!!

So now I am thinking of just carrying her for now and getting a fabulous bandeau for her.

Thanks for listening!

It must be LVoe
gi16.gif
... if it works for you, then that's all that matters!

I have thought about Damier NF. I love the Mono in the Spring/Summer but am considering asking (well, telling really!) DH for a Damier NF for my October birthday!
I don't own anything Damier so it would be a great first piece....plus I LOVE the RED lining!!!!

True love. This is actually a good problem to have. Most of us would like to learn to love what we have instead of always lusting after something else. Much easier on the wallet. :P

BTW, I also can't put down my NF. Everytime I try, I just come back to it. It's just so darn convenient when you have kids.

I actually sold a bunch of my bags recently because they were not being properly loved. I can't stop using my neverfull either. But, the trouble is...is that I always want another LV bag! :P I have my eye on at least 2 right now!