Neverfull rose ballerine or beige interior

jennifer-j

O.G.
Oct 6, 2007
Last year I wanted to buy a NF rose ballerine, but I bought another bag instead because I wanted a versatile bag that goes with everything and can be worn with all colors. The rose ballerine version looked more like a summer bag and I was worried it would clash with certain colors. Now I was rethinking my decision and I noticed the NF rose ballerine has been discontinued. However, I can still get my hands on one and I'm wondering if I should go for it. I would use the NF as an everyday bag and, as I don't like to change bags all the time, I do want a bag that I'm able to wear all the time: on sunny or cloudy days and with all kinds of clothes.

Do you think the NF rose ballerine limits your options more than the NF with the classic interior?

Reactions: juicygirl82
I have the rose ballerine interior and I love the way the brown and pink complement each other. The pale pink is very unobtrusive. Also,the inside doesn't show when you are carrying it (only visible to you) so I would go with the color you love.

I assume you are speaking about the mono with RB since that is the only one not currently sold online. If you are still thinking about it now and have a way to get it, you should just do it. It isn't easy to find from what I have read.

I was never really much of a pink person, but when DA with RB came out, I thought it was the perfect combo for DA. I bought that combo in the NF at launch. Then when it came out in DE, I wasn't sure if I'd like it in person since a few of the very first pics on here (before launch) made it look like an ice cream cone to me. lol. When I saw it in person at launch, I knew I had to have it. The pink softens how masculine the DE can look IMO. I always wanted to repurchase a DE bag some day after getting rid of Speedy years ago, but just wasn't wild about anything I saw. I love both my DE/DA with RB NF MM now.

As a side note, I don't use an organizer and just keep my items in slgs. The only thing I ever see is sometimes a small amount of little fibers or whatever at the bottom and I use tape wrapped around my fingers to pick it up then it is pristine again. I don't baby my bags, but take care of them (won't sit them on floors, dirty things, etc and properly store them).

Last year I wanted to buy a NF rose ballerine, but I bought another bag instead because I wanted a versatile bag that goes with everything and can be worn with all colors. The rose ballerine version looked more like a summer bag and I was worried it would clash with certain colors. Now I was rethinking my decision and I noticed the NF rose ballerine has been discontinued. However, I can still get my hands on one and I'm wondering if I should go for it. I would use the NF as an everyday bag and, as I don't like to change bags all the time, I do want a bag that I'm able to wear all the time: on sunny or cloudy days and with all kinds of clothes.

Do you think the NF rose ballerine limits your options more than the NF with the classic interior?
I love the RB !! I wear a lot of greys and blush pinks so it would almost always match. The DE print is another story though. I feel like the monogram print is more versatile season wise while DE isn't very spring/summer.

Thank you everyone! This made my decision a lot easier. Everyone seems so fond of the RB color.
I hope I can still get the bag. My SA thought she would be able to get one, but yesterday she told me she's not sure she would be able to get one.

@paula3boys: yes, I'm talking about the monogram NF. I should've clarified that :smile:

Bummer girl !
There are good news though, and that is that there are other LVs which you may learn to enjoy as much, is just matter of time and understanding what you want.
Sending you a hug[emoji272][emoji272][emoji272]

Unfortunately the SA cannot get the mono in RB anymore. I'm so disappointed... I should've made up my mind sooner...