Neverfull Quality Issues: Would you return/exchange?

brawney24

Mar 1, 2012
I purchased the Monogram Neverfull MM last week and as I was admiring her after I got home I noticed a couple of issues that I just don't know if I'm being too critical or if you think I should exchange. One pic shows where the strings are attached to the canvas they are sewn crooked and one side is angled slightly upward and the other is not. The other pic shows where the stitching is uneven (the stitches get smaller as it goes along the top then spreads back out again).

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412646583.819656.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412647002.553034.jpg

Please let me know your opinion! TIA!

I purchased the Monogram Neverfull MM last week and as I was admiring her after I got home I noticed a couple of issues that I just don't know if I'm being too critical or if you think I should exchange. One pic shows where the strings are attached to the canvas they are sewn crooked and one side is angled slightly upward and the other is not. The other pic shows where the stitching is uneven (the stitches get smaller as it goes along the top then spreads back out again).

View attachment 2772140

View attachment 2772142

Please let me know your opinion! TIA!

I wouldn't let it bother me. Looks fine. If you haven't used it and it bothers you, that's what matters

This sort of thing would majorly bother me as well. Maybe not so much the stitching, but the crookedness of the cinch straps would drive me nuts. I would try to exchange if you can. But... it could just be me. Good luck with your decision!

It looks fine....there aren't any perfect bags. You just have to decide for yourself what you can live with and what you can't. Personally, I would keep it.

Thank you everyone for your input! I'm still deciding what I should do...I think the biggest thing is the cinch straps being crooked makes the drawstrings hanging down different lengths and they don't lay like they should...and a small part is my own ocd when it comes to things like that 😊