Neverfull MM or Totally MM

Best way to find out is to try both in the store. But if you love Neverfull you can't be wrong with a second one ;). I have NF MM in Ebene and Azur and they are my most used bags (and I have many LV and other bags!). I love NF and don't care for Totally, but this is only my taste...

You really are all over the place lately, LOL! :smile: You should get what you will use and will love. If you really don't love anything wait until you do. IMO there's no sense in buying just for the sake of buying. You have some great bags already so wait and get something that you are absolutely sure about.

You really are all over the place lately, LOL! :smile: You should get what you will use and will love. If you really don't love anything wait until you do. IMO there's no sense in buying just for the sake of buying. You have some great bags already so wait and get something that you are absolutely sure about.

+1 like I stated in your other threads - from hearing you I am not to sure you are even sure about the Totally either. Well you don't want to wait to long because you only have fourteen days to return your Delightful for a full refund and 30 days for an exchange. I also remember hearing that you can only exchange once. I suggest again you return get a full refund and wait until you know in your heart it's the right bag. Keep looking keep visiting the boutique. Buying a bag should be a process of illumination. Walk away a few times sleep on it - days. The one that sings! IMO you should really wait until you are sure of your purchase for you!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

+1 like I stated in your other threads - from hearing you I am not to sure you are even sure about the Totally either. Well you don't want to wait to long because you only have fourteen days to return your Delightful for a full refund and 30 days for an exchange. I also remember hearing that you can only exchange once. I suggest again you return get a full refund and wait until you know in your heart it's the right bag. Keep looking keep visiting the boutique. Buying a bag should be a process of illumination. Walk away a few times sleep on it - days. The one that sings! IMO you should really wait until you are sure of your purchase for you!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I'm sure this time.... I returned my Delightful today.... Stay tuned for my reveal. :smile: