Neverfull MM or All-in PM/MM?

Idsedsel

Apr 10, 2019
I can’t decide if i should buy Neverfull MM or the All-in bag... Would really appreciate your advice if you have any!! And if you think All-in, should i go with PM or MM?
I mainly think of using the bag to everyday-use and to school, and are scared that the All-in will be too big for that... But i do LOVE that it has a zipper... Any thoughts?

I would go with the NF. I have looked at the All-in bag mm size and although it has the zipper I really thought it was just too big in my opinion. I feel like the neverfull mm is just the right size. The shape of it is nice!

I can’t decide if i should buy Neverfull MM or the All-in bag... Would really appreciate your advice if you have any!! And if you think All-in, should i go with PM or MM?
I mainly think of using the bag to everyday-use and to school, and are scared that the All-in will be too big for that... But i do LOVE that it has a zipper... Any thoughts?
PM Neverfull has been discontinued. They had a few in monogram with the deep pink interior as of a Tuesday but I must have gotten one of the last. As of today, the LV site says call for availability which usually means it’s gone.

PM Neverfull has been discontinued. They had a few in monogram with the deep pink interior as of a Tuesday but I must have gotten one of the last. As of today, the LV site says call for availability which usually means it’s gone.

This bag is available right now.
D4D00CFB-FA14-4A25-A8F2-5A5641E55F67.png

Sometimes if you stalk stuff, it eventually becomes available. :smile:

I have the NF PM in mono and DE and I love them both equally. I found the MM size to be too big for my liking.

Good luck in your decision.

This bag is available right now.
View attachment 4414820

Sometimes if you stalk stuff, it eventually becomes available. :smile:

I have the NF PM in mono and DE and I love them both equally. I found the MM size to be too big for my liking.

Good luck in your decision.
Oh, I got mine, lol. I think that officially, the PM is discontinued but a few strays keep popping in if someone’s order does not go through. Mine came yesterday and I used it today. Love the size!

Reactions: Johnpauliegal
neverfull mm. great everyday bag. the downside is when you're on a plane, it's annoying not having a zipper but otherwise, for everyday use the neverfull does just fine without the zipper
Gracie, there are purse organizers that have a zipper on top. I bought one from Purse Bliss. If you buy one and like to cinch your bag, you may want to buy a size down from what is suggested. For my MM Neverfull, I don’t remember what size I bought large or jumbo but it was not as wide as the bag so that I could cinch in my sides.

Hi,

This is my exact dilemma, can I ask which one you ended up going for ?

Thank you