Neverfull MM Monogram Empreinte Leather in Black

MissKitty23

Jun 13, 2012
This is sold out on the website in Canada for some time now. I have tried searching sites like FWRD, Holt Renfrew etc but non of them carry this one. Sold out everywhere. :sad: Is this the same in the US? I really want this purse. Does anyone know if they will be bringing more back in stock?

Thanks!

I dont have a store close to me that I can just pop into but I called one of them but it just takes me to their customer service number rather then the direct store. The woman on phone was super friendly but just said oo sign up on the waitlist online.
If you have instagram there are some Canadian CA's on there. Foxy lv has a highlight of CA's there may be one in there.

Try a CA for sure if you can’t find it bur right now in Canada it shows up online.

I have this bag and I don’t find it heavy at all. It’s one of my most used work bags

View attachment 5839688

Oh wow thats crazy! I just looked now and it says Sold Out again. Im on the waitlist online so when it came back in stock last week Im surprised it didnt email me. Strange. I wish I would have seen this post sooner.