Neverfull discontinued?

In my younger years, when I popped into the boutique I only had the affordability for the exact bag I had my heart set on. My first PA was £100 in 1999 and the SA posted it from London to Glasgow in her lunch break! Now I dread to think of the tens of thousands I’ve spent with LV over the past 25 years :shocked: They shouldn’t forget their basic pieces are fundamental to the success of the brand!

In my younger years, when I popped into the boutique I only had the affordability for the exact bag I had my heart set on. My first PA was £100 in 1999 and the SA posted it from London to Glasgow in her lunch break! Now I dread to think of the tens of thousands I’ve spent with LV over the past 25 years :shocked: They shouldn’t forget their basic pieces are fundamental to the success of the brand!
I bought the PA back then around 1999 as a millenium gift to myself too in London and they had a promo for a week marked down to 75£

Canvas monogram is classic I think they are discontinuing NF to create a fomo effect and hype, maybe other styles could be next too to creat "wishlist" and "scarcity"? These games are getting boring tough with certain superbrands

Last edited:
This is so strange. One of the things I like about LV is the bounty of online stock. Makes it easy to browse, find something you like, and purchase. I am not going to jump through hoops for a basic tote. And that's what the NF is - it's a nice tote, but there is nothing super unique about it that should make people wait months for one. If I am in the market for a new tote now, I'll just look at other brands rather than play this game LV seems to be starting.

Prices of Neverfulls on the second hand market have already went up and has been sold much faster, how do I know? Because I look at them every single day, the first indication was several days ago when FP suddenly listed a Neverfull pouch at $1,080, why? They used to always list those pouches under $650, then I noticed several consignments Neverfulls with pouch sold in seconds at $1,800, why? they used to sell under $1,500, and even old model in Azur without pouch used sold at $800.

Guys, if you want classic Neverfull, better to buy now, most likely won't be any cheaper

I don’t like this at all. I wish LV would embrace their timeless pieces instead of trying to push all the new bags they put out there. The new bags feel like fast fashion to me. I don’t like them - leather or not. If I want a leather bag, I go to Bottega or Loewe. To me, LV is going through an identity crisis and it turns me off to their brand. There is no consistency in the new bags they churn out every year and they are downplaying their timeless beautiful pieces that their clients love. It feels as though they are out of touch with their history/heritage and all they care about it trying to keep up with Chanel and Hermes.

Thissss! The way LV has been price creeping Chanel and Hermes, is are trying to be a leather bag maker is… :/ people love LV bags knowing they’re canvas and not leather. Some people prefer to not have completely leather bags for example. I for one enjoy collecting and using DG pieces because they’re so carefree and rain/snow proof. Perhaps the online “bad” rep from some influencers and other content creators calling out and telling people not to buy LV pieces because they’re not real leather is getting to LV but like the fact that it’s canvas is what makes their bags last for 20+ years without necessarily babying it, which for many bag users is the point.