Neverfull discontinued?

bagshopr

O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
Oh my goodness, I caved and ordered a mono NF from Fashionphile. I have (sort of) been missing my mono NF that I sold several years ago and this talk of the bag being discontinued pushed me right over the edge!
My rare, exclusive, wait-list only monogram NF has arrived! :biggrin: I'm very happy with the quality- as always with Fashionphile, the bag looks better in real life than their description. I love the bright peony lining.
It feels good to have a mono NF again!

thumbnail (2).jpg

Last edited:

Pop Art Suzy

Art is My Life!
Sep 20, 2013
Fashionphile won’t accept any Neverfulls right now because they have a stock of over 350! I wonder when the best time to sell would be. I’m guessing in a month or so when the waitlist is in full force.
That's funny. They still have the 'sell it back' option for my Stephen Sprouse graffiti NF as $2,000 (I paid $3,100 initially). Tempting, but I just love that bag so much.

Bag@holic12

Nov 12, 2022
This is all so disappointing to hear. Before reading this thread, I was in LV yesterday and noticed the distinct lack of canvas offerings. There was however an overwhelming number of capucines on display, just like someone else mentioned. Capucines aren't for me so I didn't get a good look at them, but I was disappointed by the quality of their other leather handbags they had. The outside leather looked nice enough, but the microfibre interior felt really thin and cheap compared to the smooth leather interior of all of my other leather bags. Would go for canvas any day over these and I can't understand why LV would push products that are out of their comfort zone at the expense of the products they are known and loved for

jelly-baby

O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
I just checked Fashionphile out of curiosity and I’m shocked at the prices of preloved Neverfull. Eg there is one, virtually bn GM but NO pouch selling for $1850 which is about £1450 and the same price as buying one direct from LV in the UK (WITH a pouch obvs). Definitely seems the restriction of Neverfulls is US based as they are mostly available on the UK site.

onlyk

Feb 25, 2015
I just checked Fashionphile out of curiosity and I’m shocked at the prices of preloved Neverfull. Eg there is one, virtually bn GM but NO pouch selling for $1850 which is about £1450 and the same price as buying one direct from LV in the UK (WITH a pouch obvs). Definitely seems the restriction of Neverfulls is US based as they are mostly available on the UK site.
No Neverfull any size any print available on US site, I would assume they will be gone in other countries too

onlyk

Feb 25, 2015
I just checked again and they’re in stock on the uk site. It’s not a production problem in the US is it? I assume in Europe the stock is manufactured in France/Spain.
Maybe it’s easier for them to layoff US workers than European workers, I would imagine they had to layoff some workers if cut down production

Aug 18, 2022
My rare, exclusive, wait-list only monogram NF has arrived! :biggrin: I'm very happy with the quality- as always with Fashionphile, the bag looks better in real life than their description. I love the bright peony lining.
It feels good to have a mono NF again!

View attachment 5790437
Congratulations @bagshopr. She is beautiful:heart: Enjoy wearing her in good health and happiness:hugs: