~*~Neverfull Club!~*~

I bought a neverfull on Louis Vuitton website about a year ago. I love it so far. However, every time it makes a clink sound and very noisy. The strings? on the side, it clink to the bag every time I walk and because of that I have not use it as much as I want it. Does anyone have the same issue?

Yes and it really bothers me too, which is part of the reason I haven’t used mine much. Did you try putting the strings inside?

Reactions: Angelblake
Got my Neverfull less than a month ago... is it normal for the red glazing to peel off? It’s coming off in thin strips :amazed:I reached out to customer service and they suggested I go into a store but it’s an hour away and I don’t want to! Lol!!Your opinions are appreciated!

ACFB87BC-B753-42D8-BD83-B22986ED3B36.jpeg

023669A7-205C-4CA0-89BA-E3AA7F38A329.jpeg

Neverfull Mono & Damier Ebene - GM size. I’m finally joining the club. I originally bought 2 to compare and return one. Unfortunately I really liked both so I decided to keep both. The canvas were thick and everything looked perfect. I guess buying doubles to me to decide is not working. It happened to my speedy’s too

View attachment 4860412
Did the same thing and I still have both my NF’s in GM in mono and DE. Love them both!

Reactions: happywife18
Did the same thing and I still have both my NF’s in GM in mono and DE. Love them both!
I tried so hard not to buy the neverfull, I kept saying to myself not worth it. I bought the MCM Liz, Coach Tote and more other bags, if only I just bought the LV Neverfull before, I could have save more money :smile:. I guess lesson learned, if you love it buy it.

I tried so hard not to buy the neverfull, I kept saying to myself not worth it. I bought the MCM Liz, Coach Tote and more other bags, if only I just bought the LV Neverfull before, I could have save more money :smile:. I guess lesson learned, if you love it buy it.
Gosh, I bought one in mono MM in 2010, sold it. Then bought it again in the Idylle print. Sold it. Told myself, it was everywhere, saw it too much and I would get something different. I bought a Kate Spade one, the YSL one and others. Low and behold, I too have succumbed once again to the Neverfull, this time I bought it in DA. I love it, not getting rid of it ever again!