~*~Neverfull Club!~*~

Hey Ladies, I'm going to be buying a couple neverfull MM's. I'm thinking about getting the Damier Ebene to use during the winter months. How do they straps stay on with a decent sized coat? Thanks for your feedback.

Does anyone think the rose ballerine lining looks bad when the leather develops patina? I have seen some photos and the azur with beige lining seems to look much better than rb lining against azur with patina. Anyone have pics?

Hi, idk if this is the right place to post as I’m new on here but i was thinking of getting this neverfull https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Louis-Vuit...7.m4084.l1313.TR11.TRC1.A0.H0.Xneverfull.TRS0 as it’s basically half price to a new one, I don’t mind a bit of wear to it as I can try to clean the inside and would use an organiser anyway. So what I’m asking is, is this a fair price for the wear it has to it? Especially looking at the handles which are very worn

Hi, idk if this is the right place to post as I’m new on here but i was thinking of getting this neverfull https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Louis-Vuitton-Damier-Ebene-Neverfull-MM-Tote-Shoulder-Bag-N51105-E01578/132723450588?hash=item1ee6ef22dc:g:likAAOSwF21bQIJI&_nkw=neverfull&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=p2380057.m4084.l1313.TR11.TRC1.A0.H0.Xneverfull.TRS0 as it’s basically half price to a new one, I don’t mind a bit of wear to it as I can try to clean the inside and would use an organiser anyway. So what I’m asking is, is this a fair price for the wear it has to it? Especially looking at the handles which are very worn
I say save some more money and get something in better condition. The corners and leather look bad.

I have been lusting for the Neverfull MM in DE with the rose ballerina lining since it was released. I’m finally ready to buy one in the DE, but I’m worried about the RB lining getting stained and dirty. Can anyone with the RB lining let me know how the bag has held up? I don’t want it be babysitting my bag but I love the pink over the red, plus it’s a little different. So torn!

Reactions: MooMooVT
I have been lusting for the Neverfull MM in DE with the rose ballerina lining since it was released. I’m finally ready to buy one in the DE, but I’m worried about the RB lining getting stained and dirty. Can anyone with the RB lining let me know how the bag has held up? I don’t want it be babysitting my bag but I love the pink over the red, plus it’s a little different. So torn!

I have this bag, and it’s holding up great! I don’t put things in my NFs that I don’t put in my purses, and I use a pink organizer in this particular bag to help keep it clean. Good luck with your choice!

Mine has held up well (got it end of last year). I use a pink organizer and that helps ease my mind even though I don't really put anything dirty in my bag. If you don't want an organizer I would recommend still getting some sort of liner anyways. Even with the red one I think I'd still want a liner to prevent pen marks and such.