Never mind Quiet Luxury...

They're having fun and I think it's great. It's about content but also self expression. The older I get more IDGAF. I want to have fun and enjoy what I'm wearing whether it's black goth, patterns galore or something in between. And fashion rules/trends/whatever be damned. 😎
A to the freaking Men

When I reached 40, I thought, damn, when I was younger I thought couldn't care less. It turns out I still did somewhat because now I really feel I couldn't care less.

Like earlier I was telling my friend that I want a croc piece when I turn 50.

They said they also want to but they don't have the lifestyle for it.

I told them I don't either, but I don't care. I will take that croc Hermès bag with me to KFC and eat a freaking Zinger with fries and not give a flying fig if a croc Hermès bag is out of place in KFC. :cool:

A to the freaking Men

When I reached 40, I thought, damn, when I was younger I thought couldn't care less. It turns out I still did somewhat because now I really feel I couldn't care less.

I told them I don't either, but I don't care. I will take that croc Hermès bag with me to KFC and eat a freaking Zinger with fries and not give a flying fig if a croc Hermès bag is out of place in KFC. :cool:

Laugh-crying and loving this! Just make sure you take some sani-wipes for your hands! :biggrin:

View attachment 5960005

They're having fun and I think it's great. It's about context but also self expression. The older I get, the more IDGAF. I want to have fun and enjoy what I'm wearing whether it's black goth, patterns galore or something in between. And fashion rules/trends/whatever be damned. 😎

A to the freaking Men

Laugh-crying and loving this! Just make sure you take some sani-wipes for your hands! :biggrin:
I’ve found my people 💯 :heart: 💯

When I started with Hermes, over a decade ago, I looked like I was dressed for THIS show every day :biggrin:
I don't wear 1567288 bag charms on my Birkin at once... a CDC (the original CDC... CHUNKY... not the new dainty one) stacked with TWO Clic Clacs and an H belt ALL AT ONCE. I used to love head to toe color. Through the years I have kinda done a 180. But I never gave an EFF what people liked back then... I was having fun & I loved it! Still do.

I'm still having fun but toned waaaay down in my older age :P

I loved this show!