Never mind Quiet Luxury...

Don't you think it's too much ?.To me it definitely is from head to toe cover with the brand especially the pink one .
I think it’s crazy and I would never do it but good for them and so fun to watch. I wish I had the self confidence. I often dress with “others” in mind. If not for social construct I would either go all Barbie or all leather/white T shirt depending on the mood and all of my bling for breakfast. Bling with both looks. But I don’t

They’re attending the Hermès fashion show so I don’t think it’s too much for that. I never really remember anyone’s outfits at fashion shows except theirs because they always have such fun outfits
I agree that they're having fun, and it's fun for us to see how creative they can be. As they're invited guests to the show, I'm sure it's giving respect/paying homage to the brand. Even the "front" look tells me they put thought in coordinating their outfits.
So maybe not entirely a "wildlife" sighting but like a, ermm safari tour sighting?

I think the bag charms as hair accessories is hilarious. Love it! Good for them for having some fun!
Yes. And I think if we are to spin off a serious take on their outfit, it could be a commentary on the prespend games H is playing.

"You want me to wear all the things I should buy before you offer me a Birkin? Look at me when I wear them all, marvel at your vision of the ideal Hermès customer!" :biggrin: