Never full Helo

Angel18

May 20, 2018
Hi!
I would be so grateful for advice - totally freaking here.

got a Neverfull DE MM on Oct 1 as return to work post may leave gift - saved up for ages.

Have hardly used and been so careful - even for a bag protector - hardly been out due to Covid.

saw this on it tonight and am totally distraught : a white mark that seems like the canvas is cracking or ? I haven’t caught - the bag is only on my passenger seat when driving and hung up carefully away when at home.

please please tell me what to do. I’ve emailed CS and also the advisor who helped but it’s obv late at the moment in London.

again - so appreciative of any any help or advice people can give.

I am hoping they will exchange as it’s a fault in the bag and within - 2 weeks?!?!

DC5AFDCD-9904-40D2-A474-F86D8053EBC2.jpeg

20DBB096-B193-47CE-8EDB-58C461967735.jpeg

I have had lots of these mysterious white scrape marks on my vintage Neverfull Mono. I am not super co-ordinated and definitely bang into things a bit. I use the good quality fragrance free baby wipes to clean my bags also. Some of my scrape marks have come off, some not. You probably already know this but the canvas has a plastic layer on top of it, so make sure it doesn't get exposed to hand sanitisers etc which will kind of eat through it.