NEVER EVER Give up! I found my Luxe bowler in black/med

Z&J

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
I called every single Neimans and Saks today and found my BAG!!!!!!!!!!! Wooo Hooo now I guess the patent will have to go back. Will post pics of both once they arrive. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I'm guessing you got the calfskin from the Cruise collection which is smooth leather, or possibly even the spring 06 calfskin which is also smooth leather. The difference is the cruise calf is slightly distressed whereas the spring calf was very smooth and matte.

The fall deerskin has long been sold out. It has a slight metallic sheen and a lot of texture.

I'm guessing you got the calfskin from the Cruise collection which is smooth leather, or possibly even the spring 06 calfskin which is also smooth leather. The difference is the cruise calf is slightly distressed whereas the spring calf was very smooth and matte.

The fall deerskin has long been sold out. It has a slight metallic sheen and a lot of texture.

Sorry for the dumb? but once I get it how do I know exactly what it is? The SA said Deerskin and not the metallic black?