Never Black was so Sweet..

Dmurphy1

Jan 14, 2015
Pennsylvania
I guess most of you are sleeping as it is 12:55 am here plus ugly cloudy day, so bad light to photograph her :yucky:
Here she goes:

Miss 08 Black Cherry SGH PomPon!:heart:
She is a true beauty !!!!!!!!!!!! I have been looking at the Pompon, I LOVE this style !!! Congratulations on a truly fabulous find :yahoo::loveeyes::loveeyes: !!!!!!!!!!!!! Mod shots PLEASE !

Reactions: aalinne_72

aalinne_72

LostInBal
O.G.
Jun 17, 2008
She is a true beauty !!!!!!!!!!!! I have been looking at the Pompon, I LOVE this style !!! Congratulations on a truly fabulous find :yahoo::loveeyes::loveeyes: !!!!!!!!!!!!! Mod shots PLEASE !
Thank you dear!:heart:
It´s my first and only PomPon but just luv the style and how she holds when carried, everybody should try one!:biggrin:
Will be posting mod pics asap, promised :P

Dmurphy1

Jan 14, 2015
Pennsylvania
It´s my first and only PomPon but just luv the style and how she holds when carried, everybody should try one!:biggrin:
Thanks can't wait, also is this heavy ? I've read conflicting info. Not that it matters, I want one anyway :graucho: !!

aalinne_72

LostInBal
O.G.
Jun 17, 2008
Thanks can't wait, also is this heavy ? I've read conflicting info. Not that it matters, I want one anyway :graucho: !!
Yes it is, near 4lb/1.800gr (with GH), but it's not a probl to me, will carry it on shoulder :biggrin:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dmurphy1

louisprada25

Oct 8, 2013
I guess most of you are sleeping as it is 12:55 am here plus ugly cloudy day, so bad light to photograph her :yucky:
Here she goes:

Miss 08 Black Cherry SGH PomPon!:heart:
aalinne_72, congratulations on this beautiful bag, the leather and color are magnificent looking. Enjoy this beauty!

Iamminda

May 18, 2014
Republic of OneRepublic
Congrats on this beauty. This color is indescribably beautiful -- and I love the silver hardware with it. Yes please mod shots -- I am curious how this style can be worn. What a great find! If you don't mind my asking, are there more oldies available in Europe (is that where you find all your gorgeous old ladies)? Enjoy this rare beauty.

ccbaggirl89

Mar 26, 2015
it's beautiful. please tell us your height when you do the mod shots!