Never been in such a hurry to get home from work.... Reveal

Absolutely beautiful!! I love them both!!

Candace and Haley are both awesome bags. You'll love them.

Congrats!!:smile:

Thank you. I think I will enjoy them bother very much. :smile:

great scores!

I know! Thanks

What an adorable special delivery! Love it.

Thanks, she's very special. She's always up to something. lol

Very cute

Thank you

Aw your DD is adorable!
Congrats on your FOS scores! We are distant bag relatives ;) i have bisque large clutch and watermelon coin purse? Bisque is absolutely lovely in person and i agree about watermelon being a Shocker :smile: it needs time to get used to but i think you'll get loads of compliments on her!

:wave: Thanks! I think i'll keep her. The color is bright and right now I am in more of a fall mode so I am looking more towards deeper colors but I think come next summer, this Candace will go great with my wardrobe.

Congrats on your new bags. Very nice choices. :tup:

Thanks!

Candace is a wonderful tote. Great size and easy to carry. I have black cherry and love her. Enjoy !

Very pretty, congrats, love Candace!:biggrin:

Very pretty bags, I adore Candace! Congrats!

Love the watermelon Candace and Bisque Haley! Congrats!

Thank you all. I am very happy with the Candace. May get another one in another color if I see it. Maybe a color that is better suited for Fall. But will definitely keep this perforated beauty for next summer.

awesome!!! love the color on the candace!! and the haley is super beautiful!! happy to hear you finally got the bags you love!!! and trust me...i know exactly how you felt LOL i call it my "coach high"

Your daughter is adorable! Enjoy your new bags! I've heard that the watermelon is a very bright color, but I love color! Candace is a great bag!

Thank you! Yep, definitely much brighter than expected but it's growing on me by the minute. Candace is such a nice bag.

Yes, I cant wait to get home today ;)
Congrats on ya new goodies

I'm sure you have something awesome waiting for you :graucho:

Thanks

What a fun reveal! Love all "3" of the presents!

:yes: They are amazing. lol Thank you

Thanks

LOVE that color on Candace, and the Haley is really pretty too! Your daughter is too cute!

:biggrin: Thank you

Congrats on your new beauties! Love the kid pics, I have 3 under 8 and they do the same thing when the delivery boxes come in the house! We don't need toys just cardboard lololol :smile: