Scarves Neutrals scarves

Thanks for starting this thread, I love neutrals, and have quite a few of them. I am already loving the pictures.

These are three I have pictures of: the new Pelages et Camouflage in the mousseline shawl, Legende Kuna Peuple de Panama twill as well as the Pelages et Camouflage twill in neutral.

vildachaya-I love both of your Pelages. Which do you wear more -the twill or mousseline? I can only afford one!:graucho:

Both are brand new, and remain unworn! The mousseline is really light in terms of colors, the twill is darker, with a brown contrasting hem, and some black in it, too. It seemed really versatile to me! I think it depends on your life style. The other thing to consider, depends on where you live and the climate, and whether you would wear a twill or mousseline more. Lastly, the twill coloration, for me, can be worn year round. Just the right shade of neutrals. HTH

vildachaya-I love both of your Pelages. Which do you wear more -the twill or mousseline? I can only afford one!:graucho:

Vidachaya-:ty:Both are on hold for me-I suspect twill will be the way to go-some neutrals make me look washed out since I have dark brown/black hair coloring w/asian skin tones. Can't wait to see you model them!

Vidachaya-:ty:Both are on hold for me-I suspect twill will be the way to go-some neutrals make me look washed out since I have dark brown/black hair coloring w/asian skin tones. Can't wait to see you model them!

Lanit - I have got similar issue with colouring. The P et C scarve in noisette with blue edging works like a treat. It doesn't look washed out at all like other neutral scarves in black and white or taupe.

Vidachaya - we are scarf twins!

Quite a few of the P et C colorways were great. I loved the noisette with blue, too. Several could have come with me, but I behaved. I think they need to be seen and tried on in person!

Lanit - I have got similar issue with colouring. The P et C scarve in noisette with blue edging works like a treat. It doesn't look washed out at all like other neutral scarves in black and white or taupe.

Vidachaya - we are scarf twins!

baja thanks for setting up this thread. I :heart: looking at beautiful scarves and possibilities with neutrals. Must upload some action pics even though most of my scarves have colours and neutrals can make me look washed out.

More neutrals-Kantha GM cashmere/silk,and three twills La Femme aux Semelles de Vent, Jardins de la Nouvelle Angleterre, and Concerto twill.

Attachments

• 100_0783.JPG
    100_0783.JPG
    170.6 KB · Views: 610
  • 100_7897.jpg
    100_7897.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 598
  • 100_0126.jpg
    100_0126.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 674
  • 100_7746.JPG
    100_7746.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 595
Reactions: klynneann
Lots of stunners here, love the Vif Argent, Brides Rebelles, Jardins Angleterre. I'm vigorously saving for a black/white Cheveal Surprise cotton charm, which once I get I will live in.

Great thread - i'm loving looking at all the designs

Here are mine!

Attachments

• Le Femme Semelles.JPG
    Le Femme Semelles.JPG
    180.8 KB · Views: 565
  • Le Cheval Sur Mon carre.JPG
    Le Cheval Sur Mon carre.JPG
    159.3 KB · Views: 572
  • IMG_3496.JPG
    IMG_3496.JPG
    160.3 KB · Views: 568