NeoNoe dilemma! Please vote

NeoNoe choice?

• Cherry Berry

Votes: 54 59.3%
  • Mono/noir

Votes: 37 40.7%

• Total voters
Mar 27, 2010
So I posted a couple days ago about buying the NeoNoe in Cherry Berry. . .but hubby thinks the Mono/Noir is a better choice because "it goes with everything". I really like both bags but feel the Cherry Berry is more stunning while the Mono/Noir is classic. I trust hubs opinion as he is usually right. My entire point of getting the NeoNoe was to have an alternative to the Neverful because everyone has one. As I understand, everyone seems to buy the Mono/Noir NeoNoe! So that wouldn't solve my problem even though I like the bag.

Also, if it matters, the Cherry Berry is MIF and the Mono/noir would be USA.

Thoughts?UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_14eb.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_14f8.jpg

Last edited:
I kinda get the hype around this Cherry Berry colour on the forum lately, but it is seasonal for a reason. And it it such a specific colour. Your husband is right about this, it doesn't go with everything. Not easily, at least. Such a typical autumn colour.
The black trim is always nice, but to be honest, I feel that brighter, lighter colours would be way better for you. So if I were you, I'd try the Safran version. It is so much happier than the black or this dark red, way easier to dress with, and it looks just as OK around Christman as in summer.

I kinda get the hype around this Cherry Berry colour on the forum lately, but it is seasonal for a reason. And it it such a specific colour. Your husband is right about this, it doesn't go with everything. Not easily, at least. Such a typical autumn colour.
The black trim is always nice, but to be honest, I feel that brighter, lighter colours would be way better for you. So if I were you, I'd try the Safran version. It is so much happier than the black or this dark red, way easier to dress with, and it looks just as OK around Christman as in summer.
Thank you for the feedback! Do you think the MIF or USA really means anything? The reason I ask is because on the NeoNoe they stamp on an outside leather tab what country its made in except for USA. My SA said it’s because people
Didn’t like seeing Made in USA on the tab. It’s crazy. So the leather tabs of those Made in USA are blank

Thank you for the feedback! Do you think the MIF or USA really means anything? The reason I ask is because on the NeoNoe they stamp on an outside leather tab what country its made in except for USA. My SA said it’s because people
Didn’t like seeing Made in USA on the tab. It’s crazy. So the leather tabs of those Made in USA are blank
Same company, same quality. Some may say that there is quality difference, but to be honest, some difference also occurs between European factories, and even batches from the very same place. So I would say that this is just a personal preference. If you don't mind that the bag was made in the States, then it will do just as fine as a French or a Spanish one.

I personally was drawn to the cherry berry. I purchased it, took it home and realized that it was too muted for my personal style. I exchanged it for the Mono/coquelicot combination and I love it. I have lots of red in my closet and it goes great with my skin tone!
I second @BULL on going with a lighter color.
Good luck deciding!

I've owned 6 neonoes over the years. Twice I bought it in noir, twice I sold it. I found it very depressing in winter (or any time) to reach into a black bag. I currently have the safran in monogram (discontinued in 2017, and I'm selling on ebay) and the cherry berry DE. I find the red is just a luscious neutral, and it will go with all my blacks, greys, tans that I tend to wear in the colder months. The deep red will be a nice color to look at and it will make me smile. I do live in Atlanta where we get lots of sunshine, but I also love to see a bit of color since my winter wardrobe is dark.

I've owned 6 neonoes over the years. Twice I bought it in noir, twice I sold it. I found it very depressing in winter (or any time) to reach into a black bag. I currently have the safran in monogram (discontinued in 2017, and I'm selling on ebay) and the cherry berry DE. I find the red is just a luscious neutral, and it will go with all my blacks, greys, tans that I tend to wear in the colder months. The deep red will be a nice color to look at and it will make me smile. I do live in Atlanta where we get lots of sunshine, but I also love to see a bit of color since my winter wardrobe is dark.

Me too! I’m leaning toward your way of thinking. I’m in florida. I don’t own any LV that have color. I’m intrigued to keep it in my collection. The Cherry berry I purchased is seriously perfect. Best made one I’ve seen and MIF. So tempted to keep something a little different

Leave the issue of MiU or MIF out of the equation. I had a SA push a MIF on me and I noticed the seams didn’t line up, so I asked to see more in that design. He brought out another two, the second MIF also had misaligned seams, and on a ebene print it is very obvious, so I looked at the MIU and it was perfect- I took it and never looked back. After buying a Red Chanel flap, I promised myself no more red bags, very hard to coordinate with shoes and printed tops, etc. Listen to hubby!

Me too! I’m leaning toward your way of thinking. I’m in florida. I don’t own any LV that have color. I’m intrigued to keep it in my collection. The Cherry berry I purchased is seriously perfect. Best made one I’ve seen and MIF. So tempted to keep something a little different
i live in FL as well and would go with Cherry berry. The whole noir think is just too dark. I have the Neo Noe in the DA with the pink and love it. However, will be retiring soon as it's my spring/summer bag.