Neon Blue Decisions - Regular Lily or SBS?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I have a dilemma and have managed to acquire both bags with a discount - just need some opinions to help me decide which one to keep or keep both?
    I already have a mix of Lily and SBS as well as Bayswater and Alexa in core colours and absolutely love the neon blue!
    I also have a Bayswater in Electric Blue from a previous season so not sure if this would be too similar to the SBS in neon blue? Help!

2. Love neon blue! For my two pennies worth I'd keep the lily-love its versatility to dress up or down, and the gold hardware of the chain just makes the colour pop even more! Good luck deciding!

3. Lily!

4. lily gets my vote!

5. Another vote for lily!

6. I'd go for the SBS! I love the neon blue too, you can't go wrong whichever you'll choose. :smile:

7. My vote is for the lily :smile:

8. I vote for Lily too! I love the neon blue.