neiman marcus employee discount??

XXAL

May 10, 2010
when i worked at my high end retail store, i had 40% off.. so i was wondering if its same for all high end stores & especially NEIMAN MARCUS.. wouldnt that be a steal if an employee purchased a $3000 purse for almost half the price??

Neiman Marcus does 30% off everyday discount, and I believe twice a year they give employees an extra 30% off their original 30%, and once a year, they do a 30%-30%-10% discount for employees.

it's not an "across the board" discount on the premium designers. Like, SA's can't just buy all the Chanel and LV they want at said discount.

when i worked at my high end retail store, i had 40% off.. so i was wondering if its same for all high end stores & especially NEIMAN MARCUS.. wouldnt that be a steal if an employee purchased a $3000 purse for almost half the price??
well at saks, they no longer have any discounts on Louis and they no longer get 44% off classic chanel bags during double, just30%

and when they had a discount on Louis, you were allowed 3 bags/year; no limit for other designers, you could buy as many as you wanted