Need your wisdom! 6 motif necklace

Get the necklace?

• Yes, of course!

Votes: 54 85.7%
  • No, not worth it

Votes: 9 14.3%

• Total voters
Then buy it, if you like it and you think you will enjoy it. You asked for an opinion and I wrote mine - I do not expect everyone to understand it as I do not expect everyone to appreciate what I enjoy and appreciate. But it is always good to see things from somebody else's point of view.
Did I offend you in some way? I thought my response demonstrated respect for your opinion

Did I offend you in some way? I thought my response demonstrated respect for your opinion
No, not at all :biggrin: . Sorry if you accepted it that way. As I said, if you like it - buy it.

Sometimes you have to wonder why people who don't like branded jewelry happen to drop into a branded jewelry forum!
Why not!?! I'm not here to offend anyone, but only to say my point of view - there are 2 answers to pick - do you think this pool is designed only for the positive answer? I also have an expensive hobby (not bags) and yes, people think it is a stupid way to spend my money - I don't get offended from their opinion (which in 99.999% is - don't buy!) - they sometimes give me good ideas just because they see life/money/luxury in a different way.

No, not at all :biggrin: . Sorry if you accepted it that way. As I said, if you like it - buy it.

Why not!?! I'm not here to offend anyone, but only to say my point of view - there are 2 answers to pick - do you think this pool is designed only for the positive answer? I also have an expensive hobby (not bags) and yes, people think it is a stupid way to spend my money - I don't get offended from their opinion (which in 99.999% is - don't buy!) - they sometimes give me good ideas just because they see life/money/luxury in a different way.

Thank you for clarifying ☺️

Now I’m curious about your hobby!

Reactions: ffflyin
I was thinking of the most random things! :giggle:
By the way, I really apologize for spamming here. It is a working day for me today so I decided to have a break by answering few posts here.
Now I imagine I'm in a diamond forum and ask people there should I buy a diamond or not and someone says: No, there is a better way to spend your money. I will be: WTF, mind your own business and go back to your Mickey Mouse forum :huh::huh:

@ DS2006 is right, it is not a thread for people who doesn't appreciate designer jewelry - don't understand me wrong - it is a lovely piece, but I can justify spending $9000 on a diamond but not $9000 on a designer jewelry, but on a cheaper one with more interesting and unusual design for me :smile:

Good luck with your decision to buy or not to buy :tup::tup::tup:

By the way, I really apologize for spamming here. It is a working day for me today so I decided to have a break by answering few posts here.
Now I imagine I'm in a diamond forum and ask people there should I buy a diamond or not and someone says: No, there is a better way to spend your money. I will be: WTF, mind your own business and go back to your Mickey Mouse forum :huh::huh:

@ DS2006 is right, it is not a thread for people who doesn't appreciate designer jewelry - don't understand me wrong - it is a lovely piece, but I can justify spending $9000 on a diamond but not $9000 on a designer jewelry, but on a cheaper one with more interesting and unusual design for me :smile:

Good luck with your decision to buy or not to buy :tup::tup::tup:

I apologize if my comment sounded critical, it was just that we generally only find people who collect or desire to buy VCA in this subforum. I share your hobby, too! I focused on classic high quality diamond pieces first, and then I dipped my feet into VCA! I'd never buy classic diamond pieces with a brand name attached, because I can get as high or higher quality diamonds without the brand markup. But I have not found any jewelry designs (outside of the classics I already have) that I love as much as VCA. It adds a little variety to wear with my other diamond jewelry. Fortunately there's not much to lose with VCA if one does sell, though, as the pieces hold value better than most other jewelry.

New “dilemma”, I’m so frustrated :annoyed:

I got so busy with the kids and the holiday that, before I knew it, it was about after hours for the store. I was wondering why I didn’t hear back from the SA when I saw that I never hit “send” on my text!

The necklaces are gone, so I can’t try it on again to be absolutely sure. Now my only option is to give a full deposit for her to source the necklace and to lock in the price before the price increase.

What would you do? The full deposit isn’t refundable, is it? Am I overthinking it? It’s an expensive consideration. Ugh! So mad at myself.

I got so busy with the kids and the holiday that, before I knew it, it was about after hours for the store. I was wondering why I didn’t hear back from the SA when I saw that I never hit “send” on my text!

The necklaces are gone, so I can’t try it on again to be absolutely sure. Now my only option is to give a full deposit for her to source the necklace and to lock in the price before the price increase.

What would you do? The full deposit isn’t refundable, is it? Am I overthinking it? It’s an expensive consideration. Ugh! So mad at myself.
i’m not sure if the full deposit is refundable, but if it isn’t, i think you should wait. i think with grey mother of pearl you really should see it in person and make sure you like it. it’s better to make a $500 mistake (missing the price increase) than a $10k one

Can’t you put down the deposit and then just exchange of the color doesn’t suit your fancy? I’ve done that before.

Reactions: ffflyin and DS2006
As Croissant said, you can certainly pay the deposit and see what the necklace looks like when it comes in. Then if you don't like that one, wait until they get another. If you change to a different item after the 24th, you'll pay the new pricing on that item. But you are no way locked in to the first necklace they get in.