Get the necklace?

• Yes, of course!

Votes: 54 85.7%
  • No, not worth it

Votes: 9 14.3%

• Total voters

NY2LA

Feb 24, 2018
I just went into the store today to resize my onyx 5 motif bracelet and got a chance to play around a bit. First, stock is limited- my SA said that they’ve been super busy and people are buying like crazy. I inquired about the MOP VA bracelet and they are out of stock; you can’t even order it online.
Anyway...I tried on then YG, multi stone 6 motif necklace & I didn’t expect to like it so much! But, I’m torn and need opinions:

I only have a sweet butterfly bracelet and the VA onyx bracelet. I’ve also wanted a 20 motif but I tried it on today and it just wasn’t me. Their stock for 10 motifs is limited but I don’t think the length is right for me.

the 6 motif is beautiful but...is it too “trendy”? The 10s & 20s are classic, but would this necklace stand the test of time?

823FBF5B-2324-4021-A4EE-75B88D59DAE3.jpeg

I have this in WG and it's stunning and very versatile! It has a different look c/w the 10 or 20. Good luck and have fun choosing!
I find that I’m obsessing, LOL. The WG is amazing, I tried that one on and was surprised that didn’t work with my coloring. Usually I can pull WG off! For me, it would be the YG.
Do you find that it works with many necklines and do you wear it casually?

Reactions: 880
I find that I’m obsessing, LOL. The WG is amazing, I tried that one on and was surprised that didn’t work with my coloring. Usually I can pull WG off! For me, it would be the YG.
Do you find that it works with many necklines and do you wear it casually?
Double yes!
Check out @cindy05 rocking the YG and looking very stunning!

• Love
Reactions: 880, hhw and NY2LA
Double yes!
Check out @cindy05 rocking the YG and looking very stunning!
I wear it as much as I can when appropriate - to dinners, etc. I don’t wear it to my office since it’s more corporate. I wore it to lunch last week and it really perked me up. But I also love a good lariat. I would love to add the TE and carnelian.
do you think you'd be able to style it with a suit? i love this necklace, but my wardrobe is at extremes, so to speak. i'm either in a suit or a t-shirt/sweatshirt/sweater and jeans.

do you think you'd be able to style it with a suit? i love this necklace, but my wardrobe is at extremes, so to speak. i'm either in a suit or a t-shirt/sweatshirt/sweater and jeans.
I have this and I wear it with suits a lot- isn’t it interesting when you go to VCA how you can fall for things you don’t expect to?
IMO it’s not trendy at all, but it does give a look-
It’s a fabulous necklace - but see if you just can’t stop thinking about it -

I have this and I wear it with suits a lot- isn’t it interesting when you go to VCA how you can fall for things you don’t expect to?
IMO it’s not trendy at all, but it does give a look-
It’s a fabulous necklace - but see if you just can’t stop thinking about it -
that’s great to hear! i never considered this necklace before but now i keep thinking about it...my wishlist is all over the place, yikes!

Reactions: hhw and TankerToad
Well, I wear mine in both business suit and scrub suits, so... :giggle:
When I first tried it, my SA kept telling me it's only for formal occasions. Thank goodness I didn't listen to her!