Need your opinions on these Guccis

Yay or nay?

BGX01W1_mn.jpg

or would you rather buy these if there were no price difference

NMX0490_mn.jpg

Ok, I'm a huge Gucci girl, so I vote for the 1st one. I have several pairs w/ the horsebit detail and also in the d'orsay style and they are comfy and very flattering. I know some people don't like logos, but I dig them on Gucci shoes. LOL I keep the rest of the outfit simple and let the shoes be the main focus when I wear them though. I also have that pattern in a horsebit pump from last year. Again, I always gets tons of compliments. They match the Positano bag I also have, but I don't wear them together b/c that would be logo overload. :P

My vote is #1. But, I do also like the Tory Burch Revas. It's whatever is the most practical for you I guess.

Since these are completely different styles, it is hard to compare. But I personally don't like the TB flats, I feel like every other person wears them and I think that it is a bit silly. With all the great flat shoe options, I would think there would be something much cuter and more unique than TB revas. I say go for the Gucci heels.

some of my friends say that the guccis are really tacky or they can imagine someone wearing it in a rap music video:confused1:. But in my opinion I think they are classy and simple! I don't know what size I should get. I know they are tts, but I dont know what my true size is 36 or 36.5. jeez shoes can get complicating!!:wondering

I'm not a logo fan but I think that the Guccis are really cute. I also just don't like the TBs because I've seen them everywhere and even if I hadn't I would find the big logo button thingy too much. I think that you should get whatever you will use most.

the Gucci's are nice, im really tired of Tory Burch flats, EVERYONE has them...they just arent hip anymore, but get the ones you know you really want..or be really bad and get them both, heh heh.

Even though I'm not a huge fan of monograms, I do love those shoes. Gucci's monogram, especially on shoes, looks quite classy. I'm sure they'll look fabulous with tons of outfits.

Plus, #2 is very trendy and will be out of style soon. The Guccis are timeless!