Need your opinions! LV Sophia Coppola PM or Van Cleef YG Alhambra bracelet?

baglvr2012

O.G.
Apr 13, 2013
I'm a die hard Chanel and Louis gal, but I'd go for VCA bracelet given the options here. SC surely can go with many outfits (probably more so than VCA bracelet depending on your style), but at the same time there are many similar bags even within LV brand. VCA on the other hand is more unique and holds resale value better. If you can share a bit more of your style, bag and jewelry collections, it'll help us to weight in better.

Thank you for your input, Classic Chic!

My style is classic - casual - elegant. I already have a 20-motif onyx Alhambra so, having a bracelet would be a nice set.

I've also had my eye on the LV SC PM for a long long time and I will wear it a lot as well!
Hence, my difficult decision. I love the casual chic look of the SC bag but it is kind of heavy ...

Would love more input from others!

I prefer jewelry over bags cos it lasts longer. And jewelry tend to retain value better than bags most of the time. Also, it would be nice to have a jewelry set. I always find that women who wear jewelry sets to be so chic :smile:

Definitely VCA :yes: Not only it will match the necklace, also from a practical point of view - VCA's price increase always do more damage than the ones LV raise :P Hope to see you post either of the two purchase soon~

Tough choice but I landed on the Van Cleef. My reasons are because us bag lovers for sure have multiple bags from our favorite designers. Its ok to take a quick break from a bag purchase for a great piece of jewelry!

I will be the odd one - I love the SC bag. I wish the black one came with silver hardware. I waited years for black but I prefer silver hardware.