Need Your Opinion Plz!!

1. Hello everybody!!

I wanted your opinion on a bag I'm thinking of gettting!! I was on a waiting list for the dark brown caviar in the jumbo size. I get a call an hour ago saying that the bag is available :yes:! The hardware is silver....so Do u recommend me getting it in the silver or gold hardware? If anyone has posts with both hardwares can they post them plz??

Thanks In Advance :flowers:

2. I saw that bag in brown with the silver hardware and it was GORGEOUS. I recommend silver HW. Both of my Jumbos have silver HW and it gives it a more modern spin, plus it can be a tad more casual too. My jumbos are my favorite Chanel bag. They are so functional! I am hoping for a red Jumbo some day, but I did check out the brown the other day too. Here is a pic of my two jumbos with silver HW. You cant see much of the chain strap but you can see the silver clasp ;)

[​IMG]

3. luccibag they're gorgeous!!! you've put my mind to rest!! I'll post the pics as soon as i get it!!

4. Shoog, happy to help!! Im sure you'll LOVE it.

5. I saw the brown in the store and it is really pretty. Go for it. I love the silver hardware.

6. Hi Luccibag, is that the beige in lambskin?

7. I liked it, i have the silver one it is great. whenever i go carrying my Chanel silver bag, its catches the people's attention.

8. definitely.. its a gorgeous bag!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice