Need Your Opinion Plz!!

shoog

Dec 5, 2005
Hello everybody!!

I wanted your opinion on a bag I'm thinking of gettting!! I was on a waiting list for the dark brown caviar in the jumbo size. I get a call an hour ago saying that the bag is available :yes:! The hardware is silver....so Do u recommend me getting it in the silver or gold hardware? If anyone has posts with both hardwares can they post them plz??

Thanks In Advance :flowers:

I saw that bag in brown with the silver hardware and it was GORGEOUS. I recommend silver HW. Both of my Jumbos have silver HW and it gives it a more modern spin, plus it can be a tad more casual too. My jumbos are my favorite Chanel bag. They are so functional! I am hoping for a red Jumbo some day, but I did check out the brown the other day too. Here is a pic of my two jumbos with silver HW. You cant see much of the chain strap but you can see the silver clasp ;)

47b6da06b3127cce88af327b336600000026108AZMXDdw2asp

Luccibag said:
I saw that bag in brown with the silver hardware and it was GORGEOUS. I recommend silver HW. Both of my Jumbos have silver HW and it gives it a more modern spin, plus it can be a tad more casual too. My jumbos are my favorite Chanel bag. They are so functional! I am hoping for a red Jumbo some day, but I did check out the brown the other day too. Here is a pic of my two jumbos with silver HW. You cant see much of the chain strap but you can see the silver clasp ;)

47b6da06b3127cce88af327b336600000026108AZMXDdw2asp

Hi Luccibag, is that the beige in lambskin?