Need your help guys! Should I sell my Céline Mini Luggage

jackosabel

Dec 12, 2012
Hi guys, I'm so sorry for taking your time. I just want to ask you opinion... I have a Céline Mini Luggage Coquelicot.. still in very good condition I bought it preloved last 2013 but almost close to brandnew price.. last 2015 I bought a brandnew Céline mini luggage in indigo both of them are in drummed leather. I don't think I have the luxury to keep both of them since theu have the same size and material.. So I put my coquelicot one in consignment.. and the resale value really struck me. I tried to sell it on my own buy I almost got scammed and was issued a bounced check. So I bring it to consignment store.. but the price that they gave me is 45% of what I paid for it and its been a month since they have the bag and still not yet been sold. Do you think I still continue selling it or just pull it out since I'm still using it. I'm just not comfortable having the same bags in different color..please help me. Thank you! Advance merry christmas everyone!
ATTACH]
ca5b6aabd2100ad9e779a587089c4f3b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using PurseForum mobile app

Attachments

• 1480743735888.png
    1480743735888.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
Hi guys, I'm so sorry for taking your time. I just want to ask you opinion... I have a Céline Mini Luggage Coquelicot.. still in very good condition I bought it preloved last 2013 but almost close to brandnew price.. last 2015 I bought a brandnew Céline mini luggage in indigo both of them are in drummed leather. I don't think I have the luxury to keep both of them since theu have the same size and material.. So I put my coquelicot one in consignment.. and the resale value really struck me. I tried to sell it on my own buy I almost got scammed and was issued a bounced check. So I bring it to consignment store.. but the price that they gave me is 45% of what I paid for it and its been a month since they have the bag and still not yet been sold. Do you think I still continue selling it or just pull it out since I'm still using it. I'm just not comfortable having the same bags in different color..please help me. Thank you! Advance merry christmas everyone!
ATTACH]
ca5b6aabd2100ad9e779a587089c4f3b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using PurseForum mobile app
I love the red as well. It's a classic.

Unless you need the money or really don't use one, I would not sell. When I'm only getting back 45% of what I paid...I would be a little horrified. You cannot even buy a new luggage or Céline for that price. I don't think you should feel weird about having the same bag in two different colors. They are beautiful!

Reactions: Såbrīnă 82