Need your help deciding on my first Balenciaga!

laura229

♥
O.G.
Oct 14, 2006
Hey ladies! I'm sneaking over from the land of Louis Vuitton...the styles are kind of becoming a little boring to me (sshhh, don't tell them that though!). I am really starting to like the looks (and the colors...oh, the colors) of Balenciaga.

Unfortunately, I live in a place where nobody carries them (South Georgia, y'all!), so I haven't seen any in person to decide which style I like best. I'm saving up to get one, but I'm going to have to buy it sight unseen...so I need your help in deciding which style to get! I've looked through the modeling pictures and obsessed over atelier.naff's website, but I still can't make a decision.

I'm 5'8" and 110 lbs. I'm scared the First might be too small for my height, but then I wonder if the City would be too large because I'm basically a stick... I thought I didn't like the Box or Twiggy, but after looking through the modeling pictures, I'm really warming up to those too.

What do y'all think? :confused1:

i like the city better and i think it looks great on everyone!!

personally i would recommend a work or weekender cuz i love big bags on small girls (in ur case, slim girl) it's a great contradict...i think it adds character to u and ur bag :smile:

I came over from the lv side too..sooooooo boring now!! I just bought my first city (french blue) and I am 5 9" about 125 soaking wet so I think a city would be nice. I also ordered the first too..I really wanted both!!

:yes: Yup, I say City too! I do love the Box, but most everyone loves the City style. I am an LV convert, although I still love them and have lots that I still use, I am into Bal big time right now. Here is my family portrait so you can see the City, Twiggy, and Box style all together. Many girls love the Twiggy, but for me personally it is a tad long. Good luck in your search, and please come share photos when you get one!
:heart:
12-08-06-2011.jpg