Need Your Help Before Nov 1st

What size should I get?

• Azur Speedy 25

• Azur Speedy 30

Results are only viewable after voting.

sirenized

Jun 30, 2006
OK Ladies and Gents,

On Wednesday I will be purchasing an Azur Speedy. Where you come in is helping me determine which size to get. I have a Speedy 30 in damier but was wondering about the 25. I love the 30 but I have all sorts of space in it and while I don't want cramped quarters inside the bag I don't think the 25 would be too small. So those of you with an opinion please opine, I beg of you.

I am so indecisive....

the 25 just looks cuter but the 30 is only a little more and you have room to spare for larger items you might be carrying that day. the cute factor wins over function though!

I like the 30 better...I thought I wanted the Damier 25 but realized the 30 isn't THAT much bigger. I'm so used to that size now, I wish the Cerises had come in a 30 also.

Sirenized, I need help too! This will be my 1st Speedy & I cannot decide which to get! I've seen some 30's that sag a lot, does anyone know if that happens w/ the 25's too? I keep leaning towards the 30 since it's only $25 more.

I'm not sure if the light colors on the azur will make the 25/30 "look" bigger than the mono/damier (u know how like dark colors are supposed to make us look slimmer and light colors the opposite?)? If u don't think that the 25 is too small, maybe go with the 25 for the azur if the above theory works right. Practicality-wise, at least it's a different size from your damier and would serve u well on days when u don't want to carry too much.

Well, if you are used to the 30, then I think you might feel cramped using a 25 and it might not get as much use. :sad: But of course, you need to see them IRL and decide from there, but I think I would lean towards the 30. Have fun on the 1st!