Need your advice

Purseaholic6

Feb 2, 2014
I currently own a speedy b 30 in monogram, i am 5'3, 118 lbs and i want to get the speedy in damier ebene But i can not decide between 25 and 30. The 25 seems too small, i know i can fit everything but the look of it just does not convince me and the size 30 seems to look bigger than my monogram. I am a shoulder gal so i know for sure it has to be with the strap but when i use my monogram speedy with the strap it does not look right, it bends and i feel that the 30 b will look really big on me, i went to the store and saw the 25 and it was the only one they had. I have seen all the youtube videos and still cant decide. Any inputs? Sorry for the long post

I had a DE 30 first (no Bs for me though) and when I was getting my DA 25 I thought it was reeeeeally small. I was nervous. My boyfriend was encouraging me to get the smaller, cuter one though, and I decided for summer I wanted that, and after spending several months with it now I have no regrets. I think the 25 looks small, especially if you're used to looking at the 30, but when you have it...it fits what you need.

Also I've seen a lot of folks around here who think the B looks way better in 25.

I voted for b 25 I just got one not long ago n I love her so much it fit more then you think. It doesn't slag as much hold the shape really well, n I do love the 25 as a cross body better then 30. Hope this help GL!

I have the Speedy B 30 DE and the size is perfect. I'm definitely bigger than you in height and width but found that the 30 looks great on smaller frames as well as more robust ones. The 25 is cute but having the extra space is really handy. I use mine all three ways: crossbody, hand held and as a shoulder bag. Hth.

I couldn't decide between the 25 or 30 b either. I went to the store to compare and I ended up ordering the 25, they only had the b in 30. The 30 was too big for me personally. I'm 5'4 btw.

if you don't like how the 30B in mono look when it bends on the shoulders... then i would go with the 25. what's the point of having two 30s that u know the bending will bother you again...JMPO. GL!

I have the speedy b 30 in mono & DE. I like the fact that if I do need that extra space and also want to be hands free, then I have that option. I also have the speedy b 25 in mono. While I do like the way the size 25 looks when wearing it, I'm not too crazy about the small opening on it. But that may be because i like to use full size wallets.