Need ur honest opinion,+ wanted to share MY collection;)

27fan

Sep 21, 2007
Please give me your honest opinion re: my expresso sabrina and her "bling", do you like or too much?:confused1:
Also just wanted to share with u, my collection, (after I was all done I remembered that the pic is missing one, I also have the Large Bleeker sig. in chocolate. Now some-one please tell me that I have plenty, and to stop searching for the Teal Julianne!:wlae:
Thanks

Attachments

• DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 277
  • DSC_0007.jpg
    DSC_0007.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 324
I personally love lots of "bling"... so i think it's cute! Is that juicy?
Great Collection, you have very nice items, I drool over "EVERYTHING" :smile: Looks like you have been busy with acessorizing your bags, I love that.

Lovely collection!

And regarding the bling, honestly, it's more than I would put on a bag, especially since the Sabrina already has 3 hangtags. It's all about whether you feel confident carrying your bag though!

I love the bling she looks very pretty all decked out lol. I also really love your collection very nice pieces. I am so sorry I can't say that you have enough there is never a such thing as too much Coach sorry I can't help you there shop on sister shop on lol.

Thanks everyone, and yes coachmommyofmin, thats Juicy...
now one more quick question, the is only 1 link on my post, yet i uploaded 2 pics, 1 on my entire collection, & a close-up of my sabrina, wheres the other link to 2nd pic??? (I'm in idiot mode)
Thanks for your help!

I love, love, love your bags.

The espresso Sabrina is on my Must Have list. However, I don't care for all the additional "stuff" myself. If you love it, go for it! I have never liked charms/additional goodies on the Sabrinas and Juliannes in the first place, so it may just be me.

I think the charm of the Madison bags are the classic silhouettes with subtle, elegant details. Hangtags, pleating, logo plate, multiple straps/handles, bright hardware, rich leather with a sheen: I think these bags have plenty going on without needing additions. Big charms and scarves give them an over-designed look to me.