Need ur honest opinion,+ wanted to share MY collection;)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Please give me your honest opinion re: my expresso sabrina and her "bling", do you like or too much?:confused1:
    Also just wanted to share with u, my collection, (after I was all done I remembered that the pic is missing one, I also have the Large Bleeker sig. in chocolate. Now some-one please tell me that I have plenty, and to stop searching for the Teal Julianne!:wlae:
    Thanks

Attached Files:

2. I personally love lots of "bling"... so i think it's cute! Is that juicy?
    Great Collection, you have very nice items, I drool over "EVERYTHING" :smile: Looks like you have been busy with acessorizing your bags, I love that.

3. You have a beautiful collection :girlsigh:

4. It is only to much Bling if you feel uncomfortable with it on... other wise, Bring on the Bling. It fun,,,, Go with it!

5. I like bling and thats alot of it..I thought of hanging a coach charm bracelet on my bag :O)

6. Lovely collection!

And regarding the bling, honestly, it's more than I would put on a bag, especially since the Sabrina already has 3 hangtags. It's all about whether you feel confident carrying your bag though!

7. I love the bling she looks very pretty all decked out lol. I also really love your collection very nice pieces. I am so sorry I can't say that you have enough there is never a such thing as too much Coach sorry I can't help you there shop on sister shop on lol.

8. Wow, very nice collection!

9. Thanks everyone, and yes coachmommyofmin, thats Juicy...
    now one more quick question, the is only 1 link on my post, yet i uploaded 2 pics, 1 on my entire collection, & a close-up of my sabrina, wheres the other link to 2nd pic??? (I'm in idiot mode)
    Thanks for your help!

10. LOVE it ! it's gaudy, but in the good way:smile: Your collection is beautiful!

11. I love, love, love your bags.

The espresso Sabrina is on my Must Have list. However, I don't care for all the additional "stuff" myself. If you love it, go for it! I have never liked charms/additional goodies on the Sabrinas and Juliannes in the first place, so it may just be me.

I think the charm of the Madison bags are the classic silhouettes with subtle, elegant details. Hangtags, pleating, logo plate, multiple straps/handles, bright hardware, rich leather with a sheen: I think these bags have plenty going on without needing additions. Big charms and scarves give them an over-designed look to me.

12. I am in the search to add more bling to my sabrina (needs more color) so I like yours! You have a great collection! I'm jealious!

13. Lurvely collection! Thanks for sharing :biggrin:

14. Beautiful collection! Lots of neutrals and beautiful colors.

I'm not a fan of adding lots of bling to a bag, but like others have said, it's all what you are comfortable with.

15. Lovely collection!

Since you wanted honest opinions, yes I personally happen to think it's too much.