need to decide between these 4!

Wish I could do the b but I've made a decision to stick with bags under1k at this time. We're paying for college for our son and have had some major bills the past few months. I was able to put away enough for a speedy or never full so I need to stay within that budget. (Ugh!). I really love the look of the speedy and love the de so I think that's what in going to do!

DE Neverful. Can wear it as a big shoulder tote or cinch it and wear it more satchel ike. It is my only LV right now and I looooove it! Next on my list is the DA. Same bag, different color. The only thing is, I have the GM, but I am probably a bigger girl than you. 5'10" and curvy.

I have all for purses. The only difference is that my neverfull DE is GM. I love them all. However, I find myself grabbing the neverfull mono mm more. The straps softn as it ages. Good luck!

I got the Sully mm for Christmas and I love love love the bag but I'm a stay at home mom and do a lot of running around during the week and felt I didn't want to risk ruining my bag with day to day things plus going to the shore a lot in the summer I just wanted a go to bag so yesterday I grabbed the NF GM mono. I treated my leather with Lovin my bag by Barbara and I'm good to go. I already applied it to the sully handle and got caught in the rain yesterday and not a mark. As for the de I didn't want the drama of possible leather cracking/peeling handles. I know it doesn't happen to all just didn't want to take a chance. I also love the mono print. I think the neverfull is a staple with endless uses. It also frees up your hands.

Are you more of a shoulder bag or hand-held bag girl?? I ask because I have three Speedy's and rarely carry them. I love, love, love them but whenever I carry them I get annoyed with the fact that I don't have a free hand and I switch back to a shoulder bag quickly thereafter. I also have 4 kids though, and someone always wants to hold my hand! :smile: Speedy and Neverfull are both great choices so I would let the shoulder vs hand-held situation be the deciding factor!!

I agree, I only use the handheld ones when I go to dinner. Shopping would be a shoulder bag, its more convenient. I would pick the de neverfull mm. It's my go to bag, I can put so much in it including my iPad.