Need suggestions on a wallet

May 4, 2010
Hi fellow TPFers,
Need advice on a wallet to purchase. I currently have a min monogram neverfull with my initials in blue and a speedy 30 in damier ebene. I don’t have a wallet for either but I’d like to try to find one for both bags. Buying one for each is not practical for me as I don’t use the bags all the time and it would be a pain to constantly be switching back and forth lol. I welcome any and all suggestions :smile:

Epi in Noir is a good choice, another vote for Clemence full sized wallet. If you’re not a fan of zip around, Emile in Empreinte is wonderful envelope style full sized wallet. Otherwise the Victorine is a great compact.

• Love
Reactions: louislove29 and 880
Victorine does fit a lot but the card holders are very tight and with my long nails I often have a time getting them out lol! I am trying a zippy coin purse next, I have a full size zippy and I love it but it’s nice to have a compact wallet too. I feel like with the 2 bags you have you can definitely use a full size wallet so a zippy would be my choice and I’d get it in monogram. Goes with everything :biggrin: I had a Sarah but I sold it, I felt like it wasn’t as high quality as the zippy and the back pocket was starting to fold over despite the fact that i hardly used it.

Reactions: louislove29
Hi fellow TPFers,
Need advice on a wallet to purchase. I currently have a min monogram neverfull with my initials in blue and a speedy 30 in damier ebene. I don’t have a wallet for either but I’d like to try to find one for both bags. Buying one for each is not practical for me as I don’t use the bags all the time and it would be a pain to constantly be switching back and forth lol. I welcome any and all suggestions :smile:
Hi, I think that depends on what size you need and the type you prefer. I, for instance, do not like large wallets, otherwise I would love the zippy wallet in Empreinte. And I do not like tri-fold wallets, so the Victorine and similar styles are not an option either.
I really like the Emilie in Empreinte (I heard canvas has issues that the card slots tend to curl), but it is also quite big. The zippy coin purse is super compact and cute, but very small. I just ordered the new Juliette, because I feel it is the perfect size and style for me. Hope that helps! :smile:

I have the Josephine Wallet and love it. I think the envelope shape is so classy and also it comes with a coin pouch that you can remove. I been using mines for years, the only wallet I use and it still looks as good as new. However not sure if that wallet is still available or not so I would suggest the Sarah Wallet which is similar or the Emilie wallet.

There are so many LV wallets to choose from. Would you like a full sized wallet or do you prefer a compact one? Do you have a preference of material?
I have a full sized epi zippy, a mon mono Sarah and a ZCP. I tend to use the full sized zippy the most because it also fits my passports when I travel.