Need some tips with Kiwi Protect All before i start

Hello everyone! :P
I have one new speedy b 25 and an older delightful mm that I want to h20 protect. I am planning to buy kiwi protect all (open to other suggestions) but need some tips before i begin! Do you all protect the canvas before you start to spray? I'm most worried about the piping!

any tips would be highly appreciated! thanks!

Hi there.. I haven't tried kiwi myself but I believe it is similar to applegarde? There is a video on YouTube by bjtaylor02 "protecting vachetta leather part 3"

I'm going to treat 2 of my new handbags with LMB vachetta collection in the next few weeks.

There is a thread in the clubhouse called the LV Rescue Club and it has loads of useful cleaning tips, reviews, and tricks...the ladies are more than willing to help if you have specific concerns i.e the removal of stubborn water stains, spilled wine, etc...
I personally use LMB for my LV, especially the vachetta leather, but will add a coating of MK's stain and water repellant to the canvas only.

Last edited:
I love the Kiwi protect-all sprays and use them all the time! They slow down patina and no stains or water drops ever stay on the vachetta etc.. I respray every couple of months to touch up. I do not go out of my way to avoid the canvas. I just use a paper towel or a baby wipe to wipe down the canvas gently after spraying. :smile: Although I'm probably not very careful about it or do it every time, I've had no canvas issues from Kiwi.