Need some help...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So the DH told me he would get me a mini-skinny for VDay. :yahoo:I'm having a very tough time deciding what I want. I already have the Ocelot skinny, and my Maggie is Plum. I know many folks are matchy-matchy for accessories but I don't really care. Here are my choices:

Madison leather mini-skinny in plum
    Madison op art skinny in plum
    Legacy skinny in white
    Or should I go totally outside my norm and get the new jewel heart coin purse in pink?

I want them all, but that's not going to happen! :P

2. I like Legacy...so I'd go with the Legacy, personally...

But the leather plum Madison would make total sense, too.

No on the Op Art.

The coin purse is cute...

3. I have the madison in plum and I love it.

4. I got the Madison leather plum mini at the outlet for $21 and some change. I love it AND it will match!

5. I would choose the white legacy or the jewel heart coin purse!

6. I would go with the coin purse! its perfect for v-day i think

7. I don't like to be matchy matchy either!!!

I say the Coin purse!!!

congrats!!! Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

8. Legacy skinny in white (the one with the baby pocket turnlock on the front?)... I have one in brown and black

9. jewel heart or the jewel mini skinnys form the outlet or ebay in silver,pink, purple or teal they are like a med skinny with card slots sooo cute

10. Get the heart coin purse!

11. Yes, that's the one! I couldn't find it in brown on ebay though. :shucks: I wanted it to match my Mandy.

12. I love it... use the inside to hold about 5 of my cards (credit, sbx card, etc) and use the outside pocket to hold my baby fobs for like CVS, grocery card fob, etc.

13. I say go with the legacy mini skinny (:heart: this one!) or the coin purse!