Mansur Gavriel Need Some Help With Mini Bucket

Feb 8, 2007
hi all,
I've owned 3 of the large bucket bags and there's always a lot of room "leftover"...would like to try the mini, but, not sure what it would fit or if it would even look good on me...I'm 5'3 and "curvy"...for those of you who have the mini bucket (which I think is the size right under the large one) can you help me out as to what it holds?
thanks so much!

I find the mini to be the best size. The large is good but I still find myself digging so I only have one large bucket now (I really cut down my MG collection a lot not long ago from over 10 to 5). I kept 3 Minis because the size is more practical for me. I'm quite tall and it looks fine. Can hold my wallet, keys, phone, glasses in hard case, LV small pochette, coin purse and has room left over. It's all easier to see and no digging around for anything.

Reactions: Susimoo
thank you so much; this was very helpful...ordering tonight!
I find the mini to be the best size. The large is good but I still find myself digging so I only have one large bucket now (I really cut down my MG collection a lot not long ago from over 10 to 5). I kept 3 Minis because the size is more practical for me. I'm quite tall and it looks fine. Can hold my wallet, keys, phone, glasses in hard case, LV small pochette, coin purse and has room left over. It's all easier to see and no digging around for anything.