Need some advice please :)

Maja80

window shopping :-)
Sep 13, 2007
I had listed a LV wallet on ebay last week and I accepted someone's best offer for it on Friday. In my listing I state that I expect payment within 48 hours, which would have been Sunday. She contacted me right away saying she was out of town at the time and could not pay until Tuesday, which is today, 4 days after the listing ended. I didn't like the idea but I am a nice, understanding person usually and agreed. So today is Tuesday and no payment as of yet. I emailed her this morning just to remind her that she said she would pay today. It is now 9pm and she has not payed yet. I was going to contact her again and say that I expect payment by the end of day tomorrow or I will relist and file a non-paying bidder. Is that mean? Should I wait a few more days? I just don't want to come off as mean but I don't want to get taken either. I know it's only been 4 days but when she says she'll pay today, I expect it. I don't know what to do. Any opinions? TIA

Well I believe that eBay allows 7 days for buyers to pay and 7 days for sellers to ship - despite what is stated in auctions. so I don't think you can really do anything until the 7 days are up. You an always contact eBay CS and see what they say.